Serious Question for the Ladies

I'm a 34 year old married man who has introduced the BBC/cuck fantasy to my wife. About right after marriage I was deployed and began to fantasize about her taking bbc lovers while I was away. Eventually I discussed this in the bedroom and used it to talk dirty to her to enhance and create more orgasms. She enjoys the talk but she only engages in it when she is using it to make me harder and make me cum faster. We almost did let a former black coworker of mine join us but it didn't work out. He was messaging her and sending pics, even a video of him masturbating and shooting his load everywhere. Turner her on and she got off on that. My question is, do you ladies think I should talk to her about it again and maybe try something or not? Are there signs that would let me know? Her busy life has made sex less of a priority which is understandable, but I travel for work regularly and yesterday she tells me that she masturbated with her BBC dildo which turned me on and led to some hot sexting. So it seems to be hit or miss with her. I can't figure out if she really wants bbc or not. Any thoughts ladies?

When I’m super stressed or busy, I don’t think about sex as often or talk about it as often, but that doesn’t lessen my desire for BBC, necessarily. It may just not be on my mind all the time.

Back