[serious] I want my wife to cheat on me with a black guy. How can I turn my fantasy reality?! not hotwife, I want to be really cheated on. Any ideas?

I'm staying at a resort for 4 days May 26th through the 30th in Clearwater Beach Florida, if you want to book a room there's live bands, beaches, Fun in the Sun and boats and babes.

Fuck if she is real. Damn u lucky bastard lol but no just make some black hung friends and bring them around often and leave them alone for a bit they will exchange numbers and she will quickly find a way to fuck him when u don’t know it but hopefully your friend is down and tells you.
Agreed. Some alcohol, sexy clothes, dim lit room with sex vibes. And some bbc friends, it’s very possible.

Agreed. Some alcohol, sexy clothes, dim lit room with sex vibes. And some bbc friends, it’s very possible.
Yeah drfinately. Now the full on sucking his cock or fucking him depends all on the type of woman she is is she a risk taker ? Loved a previous kind of crazy or chaotic but fun life ? Does she gravitate at least in her past to the bad boys with an ass like that I imagine so. Has she had bbc ? And most of all what is her credit score and what did she score on her ACT/SAT ? lol just kidding on the last one. If that is your woman (I highly doubt it is cuz there are just that many fake guys on here living out fantasy no offense to you) then I would almost
Guarantee she had had black cock but not always the case even with a body like that.

Yeah drfinately. Now the full on sucking his cock or fucking him depends all on the type of woman she is is she a risk taker ? Loved a previous kind of crazy or chaotic but fun life ? Does she gravitate at least in her past to the bad boys with an ass like that I imagine so. Has she had bbc ? And most of all what is her credit score and what did she score on her ACT/SAT ? lol just kidding on the last one. If that is your woman (I highly doubt it is cuz there are just that many fake guys on here living out fantasy no offense to you) then I would almost
Guarantee she had had black cock but not always the case even with a body like that.
I was just agreeing as I’m not the OP. My wife’s blonde and doesn’t have an ass like the OP’s wife lol

I'm actually her first partner, we met when we were In HS, She didnt always had that ass, not saying she was flat, but not like this.

Fuck if she is real. Damn u lucky bastard lol but no just make some black hung friends and bring them around often and leave them alone for a bit they will exchange numbers and she will quickly find a way to fuck him when u don’t know it but hopefully your friend is down and tells you.
Wouldn't that look wierd? As tempting as it sounds, bringing a random black guy home and leaving them alone, wouldn't she think thats wierd?

Back