Serious bareback question.

The new instant STD tests they have out now can be used to mitigate concerns about who you sleep with but should not be considered fool proof they test for long term exposure to different std's the new Oraquick one tests for HIV and is like a home pregnancy test you swab your mouth and put it in the kit. It wont detect HIV if the person was exposed recently but is will show there long term exposure.

hope this helps someone....

Heather

XOXO

Here is a thought. Society to some degree has condition us that the woman should insist on the use of condoms. But in this day and age of life altering STD's isn't it the responsibilty of both parties involved to ask about the use of condoms? We as men cannot let our little head overide our sensibilty of doing what is right to protect our selves and the woman we are with. And if the woman doesn't ask you about the use of condoms in pre-meet conversation then keep looking for a safer partner. Like wise ladies, if the guy doesn't do the same, regardles of his size, technique, physique and other favorable attributes, you should ask yourself is he really worth the risk to your, health, your mates or the rest of your family. Even if we meet at a spontaneous moment and decide we want to fuck I still want you the woman to feel safe even if I though I am disease free. Think of this, unprotected sex is like playing games Russian Rhoulette with one revolver and five other people who are just like you. One time is all it takes

The new instant STD tests they have out now can be used to mitigate concerns about who you sleep with but should not be considered fool proof they test for long term exposure to different std's the new Oraquick one tests for HIV and is like a home pregnancy test you swab your mouth and put it in the kit. It wont detect HIV if the person was exposed recently but is will show there long term exposure.

hope this helps someone....

Heather

XOXO
Your post heather touches on what I said in one of my earlier post where I gave an example of someone getting tested and the having sex with another partner in between meeting up with previous planned date that he arrange post test.

Just to add a statistic. The CDC recently published an analysis in February of this year that estimates nearly 110 million people in the US has a STD. Out of a population of nearly 313 million people that makes it 1 out of every 3 people have some sort of STD.

Now taking that statistic into consideration doesn't mean you have to stop being wild , kinky, experimental or worry about every little thing that comes down the pike. It just means being safe and giving some thought to your sexual steps.

I now have a boyfriend, and we have both agreed to a exclusive sex relationship , to the point even my hubby is not allowed intercourse.
I have never completely agreed with the cuck being completely cut off. I suppose it works for some people but the cuck after all puts a roof over the woman's head and contributes to the family. If you are getting your brains fucked out by a bbc it really wouldn't hurt you to give your husband a little pussy every now and then. If you don't want to fuck a blow job isn't that big of a deal. After all there were some reasons that you did marry him, you are getting your needs filled, he is entitled to the same.

I have never completely agreed with the cuck being completely cut off. I suppose it works for some people but the cuck after all puts a roof over the woman's head and contributes to the family. If you are getting your brains fucked out by a bbc it really wouldn't hurt you to give your husband a little pussy every now and then. If you don't want to fuck a blow job isn't that big of a deal. After all there were some reasons that you did marry him, you are getting your needs filled, he is entitled to the same.

i agree you should not completely cut the cuck off , i still give him hand jobs and the occasional bj i still want to be with my cuck and he is a good provider and my best friend, he enjoys the cleanups when i get home.and likes i have a full time bull and sex partner

There nothing like going bare, but like some have mentioned the STD factor is scary. I prefer bareback sex but will only do it with bulls I know and are tested. It's works both ways, if the bull does not care about being tested it's a red flag.

well after our fourth session with my black bull this last time he did not use a condom. wow big diff. loved it. he's fixed so that was very nice and we have moved to cumming in my ass and i love it.

I now have a boyfriend, and we have both agreed to a exclusive sex relationship , to the point even my hubby is not allowed intercourse.

That would be D-I-V-O-R-C-E for me ... I gotta ask, what if your husband said that since he's not having sex with you, he'd just go out and have sex with other girls. What would be your reaction to that IF he did that?

I might occasionally share my wife, but it better not cause me the least bit of inconvenience. And as they say ... "That's A Fact, Jack!"

Well obviously you two have a tottaly different relationship. MY cukold husband was the one who seduced me into this lifestyle. Up until 4 years ago I would never dream of having sex with another men. I had no idea what he fantasised about, our sex was not that good but I put up with it as a good wife. Once we started down this road, I learned that sex could be a lot better and my husband was ok with me doing it. It surprised me but I guess he actually likes being a cuckold. I know over the years i took over and now he is totally under my control and has to do as I say. He does not always likes it but I also did not like our sex and I put up with for a long time. I do not chain him and he knows that, if he wants out he can leave. The thing is by staying he aggees to be the cuck I want him to be and in a strange way he has some enjoyment. It's not for every man or couple and there are many levels of cuckolding.

We live in a different age ... sex is way more casual than it was when I was a teen in the 80's. Olderbbc59 stated some statistical info on std's ... I read it was more like 1:5 and the age spread of the survey was ages 16-35 , but, still, that means 20% of the population has some form of std. Do you know that the age group with the fastest "growing numbers"of stds? You probably won't believe this, but it is the children under the age of 16! :eek: Now tell me that's not scary.

If you ladies don't check out a man's cock before he puts it inside you, you're crazy ... peel back that foreskin, look for sores, scabs, fresh healing spots, and scaling ... if you see any of that, don't let him go bareback on you.

And guys, take a fresh lemon with you when you have sex with a girl you haven't known more than an hour and give 'em the "Lemon Test" ... just put a few drops of lemon juice on your fingers and stick it inside her, if she hits the ceiling, put that condom ON ... :cold: Just kidding there ... but you do need to check those chicks out before banging 'em and don't be embarrassed or bashful about ASKING the question. They'll respect you for your concern. Mac ;)

Well obviously you two have a tottaly different relationship. MY cukold husband was the one who seduced me into this lifestyle. Up until 4 years ago I would never dream of having sex with another men. I had no idea what he fantasised about, our sex was not that good but I put up with it as a good wife. Once we started down this road, I learned that sex could be a lot better and my husband was ok with me doing it. It surprised me but I guess he actually likes being a cuckold. I know over the years i took over and now he is totally under my control and has to do as I say. He does not always likes it but I also did not like our sex and I put up with for a long time. I do not chain him and he knows that, if he wants out he can leave. The thing is by staying he aggees to be the cuck I want him to be and in a strange way he has some enjoyment. It's not for every man or couple and there are many levels of cuckolding.
well said.and i totally agree

Always wear a condom unless you are in a monogamous relationship. Period. Then you don't have to worry about HIV or other disease. If you want a black baby, then you obviously have to make an exception but get everyone involved tested. It only takes one time to spread a bug.

".... I do not chain him and he knows that, if he wants out he can leave. The thing is by staying he aggees to be the cuck I want him to be and in a strange way he has some enjoyment."

You never know, he may suddenly grow some nuts and take you up on that attitude. I could never imagine myself having that kind of attitude with my woman and STILL be living with her. Guys that would settle for his situation are definitely few and far between ... so enjoy it while it last, I guess! :)

I definitely would not find this an enjoyable relationship! Hubby is who I chose to be my partner in life, for life! Black men are just who I fuck! Hubby and my relationship definitely comes first!:)
Sex is one thing. Love is another, especially forever love. Do I care about the other men I've been with? Absolutely! If I didn't, the sex wouldn't have happened. But hubby is the one I celebrate all my joys with, and the one who is there with me during all our sorrows. At the end of the day, he is the sun that my world ultimately revolves around.

Sex is one thing. Love is another, especially forever love. Do I care about the other men I've been with? Absolutely! If I didn't, the sex wouldn't have happened. But hubby is the one I celebrate all my joys with, and the one who is there with me during all our sorrows. At the end of the day, he is the sun that my world ultimately revolves around.
From my experience your attitude is typical. Most of women I have been with in my lifetime were interested in sex with me and little else. My relationships for the most part at LTR so we are more than just bed partners we are friends. However it is understood that nothing happens that could jeopardize their marriages. For lack of a better definition, I provide a service, one that is quite enjoyable for me, but a service never the less. Most of the women I have been with have done so without their husband's knowledge or consent, at least as far as I know. One of the paramount rules is that we don't pry into each others lives.

well i know this will sound bad but my bull is married and a fireman so they have to be tested on a routine. hubby and i are very safe and hubby and bull are good friends. yes i was worried and we were tested. i have been married 19yrs and hubby has never ventured out. and bull was faithfull as well until bull and huby came to a agreement. sex is really great at the age of 43

Back