Serious bareback question.

You and your wife will have a GREAT time either way, but like everyone has cautioned you about think before you act and protect yourself. Please get tested before going bareback. Make sure it is someone you are VERY comfortable with and remember birthcontrol is 99% effective so there is always that chance.

In this day and age the risk are far to great. Remember this, while being tested is a great safeguard for yourself, it is only as good as your last encounter before being tested. The same holds true for you or your wife's next sex partner. What I mean by this is that unless you or your wife go with your next partner for them to be tested and then they are celebate until your meetings, regardless of your trust, knowledge of or friendship with that person, you are taking a risk. Think about this; lets say that your wife has had safe sex with her lover on a couple occaissions and now wants to have bareback sex with him. The two of you plan your date with him and he gets tested before hand. However in between the time he gets tested and you meet he has babreback sex with another lover. It could be earlier in the same day that your going to meet. To this point the test he took is null & void where you and your wife are concerned. Therefore the safe bet is to only have safe sex. If she wants to feel that extra joy of feeling her lovers penis swelling inside her as he cums she can still feel it as he cums inside the condom. As for pregnacy, unless you are ready and willing to raise a baby who is not of your seed don't risk it.

I for one love the feeling of bareback sex but only in a totally monogumous relationship.

I know everyone is right on here, i should insist on condoms until i meet a regular guy (if im brave enough to arrange a meet up!) but, as we all know, what you know is right at 2pm in the day goes out window at 2am in the morning! Hopefully going out with girly friend this weekend- i promise to try and insist on condoms if we meet people!

Thanx, as long as i stay away from the bottles of wine all will be well (go on then, just the one!) you have good one too!

I know everyone is right on here, i should insist on condoms until i meet a regular guy

Ann4BBC, its actually kewl to ask your "mate for the night" a couple quick health Q's, and even do a little "flash physical check" of your own before actually engaging in unprotected sex. You're a big girl, and you know the risk, but just like people don't like to talk serious about their own death, its the same about STDs & safe sex. Actually, many of the guys you're with will respect you more if you are brave enough to bring up the subject.

I'm particularly concerned about herpes, because it is one STD that is wide spread, has no cure, and is an extremely painful disease (especially for the ladies) to have. Many people are under the impression that if there is no herpes sore, that it is safe for unprotected sex ... not so! Herpes has several stages it goes through, of which only one stage is its dormant stage ... the rest of the time sex partners are subject to getting the disease from their infected partner. You just need to know what to look for.

If you think that you're not getting all the quality BBC you desire now, imagine having this disease and your future partners (particularly a future fiance') know you have herpes. Read the story on Paris Hilton to get a idea of what happens when everyone finds out you have such a nasty ass disease.

I don't mean this to sound like a lecture ...cause we all need a lit'l reminder on things every now and then. Just be careful, even if you've had a few wines to lower your defenses. Oh, that reminds me, I haven't taken out the trash like my wife told me to do ... lol Mac :)

Thanx macnfries, i know what your saying is correct. I have been trusting to luck and the guys being decent enough not to insist on no condoms if they had an STD. If i had one id make sure the guy used a condom as wouldnt want to pass it on, im probably bit naive and trusting that others would be the same! Will try and be good (well careful anyway!).

Well hell, as long as we are raining on everyone's parade ...
condoms do not necessarily protect against herpes as it can locate anyplace on the body as well as the genitals and the mouth. If your partner has an outbreak high on their pubic area where the condom doesn't cover, you're screwed.
If they have an out break on their thigh and you straddle it, you could get it as well. Same with any other body part, i.e.: finger, hand, arm, etc.

One big problem with it spreading is that people expect it to be localized to the mouth and/or genitals, which creates a complacency regarding other areas of the body as it isn't thought of effecting them. Couple that with people being unable to tell the difference between a herpes sore and most forms of dermatitis and what comes around, goes around. :devil:

I think though you can worry too much. There is a risk in everything you do, youd end up not doing anything! I dont regret going with guys without them wearing condoms, even though i know nothing about them really. Im relatively new and only fucked few guys (sucked more) and will try getting guys to rubber up, but wont lose sleep if doesnt always happen.

Must admit none of the few guys ive fucked have used condoms, dont think im firm enough as when ive said i want the guy to use them, theyve gone ahead and done it without. At the time i get carried away and love it but must admit in cold light of day i do think about it.
I don't think anybody that is getting well laid is thinking clearly or logically. Really great sex brings the more primitive emotions to the surface. Since I am rather large I will put a woman on top if she can't easily handle me because when I am approaching orgasm I am going to stroke hard and deep, the actions aren't really conscious. It's not unusual for a woman to grab my ass and pull me deeper into her when the moment of orgasm occurs. That's why birth control, and safer sex should be discussed in advance

Well hell, as long as we are raining on everyone's parade ...
condoms do not necessarily protect against herpes as it can locate anyplace on the body as well as the genitals and the mouth. If your partner has an outbreak high on their pubic area where the condom doesn't cover, you're screwed.
...... couple that with people being unable to tell the difference between a herpes sore and most forms of dermatitis and what comes around, goes around. :devil:

I don't think we're raining on anyone's parade, here, willsrvu ... the thread was titled "Serious bareback Question ... ", and it is a FACT that lots of people do not know, or do not weigh, the risks associated with bareback sex. There needs to be a thread or section related to this discussion, actually. Some STDs are curable, and some are very rare to get, like HIV, but the herpes virus is very common and its incurable.

With guys, its fairly easy to determine if they have genital herpes since their sex organ is external, but with women, the virus is usually internal, and even when the sore is not present, they can be an active carrier, giving the virus to many men. Its for sure, it changes your sexual life FOREVER and there is no retraction! :unsure:

Back