Senior cuckolds and their wives-Revisited

My wife, Angie just turned 62. I'm 66... In two months, it'll be 54 years since she lost her cherry (to me) and her "Chocolate Cherry" to a since deceased classmate, Al. After being upset after Al's death (He was her first husband), Angie is slowly getting back into finding Black men to fuck her. So far, it's only on busness trips. But, there's always hope...

Angie and Rick
You and your black friend fucked your wife when she was 8 years old? Really??????

Lots of new elderly cucks in our neighborhood. Our brides are all owned by the same Black bull. We’re all pussyfree now.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! That is very exciting that your wife and many other white men's wives are all Owned by the same Black Bull!!!!!!!!
You said in your comment that lots of you are elderly cuckolds so are your white slut wives too old for their Black Master to enjoy breeding them?
So all of your white wives are part of his unofficial Harem.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! That is very exciting that your wife and many other white men's wives are all Owned by the same Black Bull!!!!!!!!
You said in your comment that lots of you are elderly cuckolds so are your white slut wives too old for their Black Master to enjoy breeding them?
So all of your white wives are part of his unofficial Harem.
He loves turning white grannies into sluts and pounding their shriveled cunts. They all are his personal property now and we cucks have been reduced to sucking one another’s cocks.

My wife, Angie just turned 62. I'm 66... In two months, it'll be 44 years since she lost her cherry (to me) and her "Chocolate Cherry" to a since deceased classmate, Al. After being upset after Al's death (He was her first husband), Angie is slowly getting back into finding Black men to fuck her. So far, it's only on busness trips. But, there's always hope...

Angie and Rick
Sounds like a wonderful future is ahead of you both Love to chat with older couples who have experience and interests similar to ours

I am 65 and she is 53. We both enjoy great sex together and have found adding a BBC has been a wonderful experience for both of us. I love the way she responds to a Bull's advances and loves putting on a show as I watch. We've been together for over a year and started sharing this desire early on and she loves being a hotwife as she can separate the physical part from the emotional part.
Looks like the hotwife will be busy for a while

He loves turning white grannies into sluts and pounding their shriveled cunts. They all are his personal property now and we cucks have been reduced to sucking one another’s cocks.
I like the idea of my wife being part of a black man's Harem, even if he owned my wife and other wives in our neighborhood. Thinnk of all of the Black Cock / White Wife block parties he could host.

We are still seeking the right guy so we can continue the LS. thought we had found him but he stopped communicating. very sad as he was just what we were seeking she is now 65 I'm 66

I like the idea of my wife being part of a black man's Harem, even if he owned my wife and other wives in our neighborhood. Thinnk of all of the Black Cock / White Wife block parties he could host.
The bull insists that the cuck hubbies all be pussyfree. He knew that we’d start having sex with one another instead and he was right. I never dreamed I’d become a cocksucking bottom at my age but I did. I must admit that I do enjoy it.

Back