Senior cuckolds and their wives-Revisited

wife is 64 and I turn 65 in a few days wife has been wanting to hang it up but has promised me that if we find the right guy we will see where it goes from there. I thought we had one even did a meet and greet but he has since decided to take a break from the life style or at least thats the excuse i got

wife is 64 and I turn 65 in a few days wife has been wanting to hang it up but has promised me that if we find the right guy we will see where it goes from there. I thought we had one even did a meet and greet but he has since decided to take a break from the life style or at least thats the excuse i got
Rather unique retirement benefit in your plan....BBC/BBD-Cuckold obviously an independent investment from the 401 K and others but, I salute you for thinking and ahead and sexy-ass wifey providing expert "head"....don't "divorce" her...lol.

A husband with the ED watching his mature wife 50! and above in their bed with a younger Black male 25-39 bigger. cock …rock solid hard …deeper … long lasting … making love to her… making her cum and then burying his huge young load deep inside her is a great senior scenario. I bet it even helps his ED.

A husband with the ED watching his mature wife 50! and above in their bed with a younger Black male 25-39 bigger. cock …rock solid hard …deeper … long lasting … making love to her… making her cum and then burying his huge young load deep inside her is a great senior scenario. I bet it even helps his ED.
I don't have ED but sign me up. let's get this party started.

Back