Senior cuckolds and their wives-Revisited

Older women need BBC too!
Thank you posting these photos of the older lucky white wives enjoying black cocks, most are enjoying 2 black cocks at the same time and one of the lucky white wives had the pleasure of enjoying 3 black cocks at the same time, wonderful.

I hope to take some photos of my white wife enjoying 2 or more black cocks at the same time, someday.

My wife and I both early 60’s now. Her black boyfriend is 64. She has been sleeping with him over 2 years. Their relationship (and mine) have him basically fucking her whenever he wants, at least once but more often all weekend. He has become more dominant and sexually aggressive towards both of us In the last year. Kim and he date, often not caring anymore if our neighbors/friends see them out. They say its time for me to be “outed” as a cuckold husband. Kim enjoys his big cock on the weekends and sometimes during the week as i mainly watch from “ my chair” In our bedroom and clean often.
You’re living my dream bud!

You’re living my dream bud!

My wife and I both early 60’s now. Her black boyfriend is 64. She has been sleeping with him over 2 years. Their relationship (and mine) have him basically fucking her whenever he wants, at least once but more often all weekend. He has become more dominant and sexually aggressive towards both of us In the last year. Kim and he date, often not caring anymore if our neighbors/friends see them out. They say its time for me to be “outed” as a cuckold husband. Kim enjoys his big cock on the weekends and sometimes during the week as i mainly watch from “ my chair” In our bedroom and clean often.
Nothing wrong....

40-50’s are the best time for you and her to be into bbc. The best reason is a womens sex drive is still fairly high. White guys on the other hand just are starting to slow down sexually. Their cocks usually start to shrink quite a bit from testosterone loss. Women need more and we white guys can’t provide the size, stamina or hardness they need. Bbc is perfect at that point in your lives

That's awesome! I love older women,especially ones who take big black cocks! Your wives,moms and grandma's all gettin down on BBC!

Attachments

• cuc 2 (1).jpg
    cuc 2 (1).jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 278
  • 5ef44279.jpg
    5ef44279.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 257
  • cuc 3 (1).jpg
    cuc 3 (1).jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 263
  • c417bf23.png
    c417bf23.png
    348.5 KB · Views: 256
  • cuc1 (3).jpg
    cuc1 (3).jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 264
  • 439729269.jpg
    439729269.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 252
  • f22798cd.jpg
    f22798cd.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 263
  • dabb.jpg
    dabb.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 262
  • normal_Modern_Marriage_217.jpg
    normal_Modern_Marriage_217.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 281
  • 6be83346.jpg
    6be83346.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 293
  • 8b880b54.jpg
    8b880b54.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 299
  • OcIR_178.jpg
    OcIR_178.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
That's awesome! I love older women,especially ones who take big black cocks! Your wives,moms and grandma's all gettin down on BBC!
I am happy to see the lucky older white wives still enjoying black cocks. Wonderful to see some of the white wives enjoying 2 black cocks at the same time. I also love seeing the older black men enjoying 2 white wives at the same time.
I have been lucky enough to watch my wife enjoy several black cocks, even 2 black cocks at a sex party. I bet all of the lucky husbands of the slut wives in the photos are grateful to still be able to watch their wives sucking and being fucked by black cocks and seeing the black cocks shooting their cum loads in their lucky white wives mouths and unprotected married white cunts.

My wife is now 68. She was 19 when we were wed and when she first made a cuckold out of me. For 43 years, she was an active hot wife, taking numerous Black cocks and big loads of Black baby-makers in her married white womanhood. During those 43 years, she gave birth to 7 Black babies. In 2015, medical conditions made her hang up her high heels. I am now 71 and I still enjoy taking Blacks cocks and Black cum in my two sissy queer holes.

My wife, Angie just turned 62. I'm 66... In two months, it'll be 44 years since she lost her cherry (to me) and her "Chocolate Cherry" to a since deceased classmate, Al. After being upset after Al's death (He was her first husband), Angie is slowly getting back into finding Black men to fuck her. So far, it's only on busness trips. But, there's always hope...

Angie and Rick

Last edited:
My wife is almost 53, 5'2, 130. She is fine, I know if a guy can become friends with her he will eventually fuck her. Just have to meet and slow hand, sweet guy. When she fucks she goes hard, likes it hard. I don't measure up, she deserves to be taken in a way that makes her squirt all over you BBC cock like she use to with me.

Back