Selfies while sucking or fucking BBC

Hey guys,

I find amateur selfies extremely hot. So, I thought wouldn't it be even hotter if the selfies were of girls and wives playing with BBC. Regular selfies are OK for this to, but make girls & wives that need to start playing with BBC. thanks.;-) I will of course start. BTW hope this one doesn't get sent to dad by accident.

788_1000.jpg
Hey guys. What does it tell us about BBC sex and our white wives when wives and girl friends enjoy it so much that they won't hesitate to take selfies and send them to us ( and others ). So much for the old taboo.

Taking pics is how my ex-hub found out I had a Bull
Always wonder about women and the pics and videos. Going "public" has more risks and pictures and videos just take you there. Once these pics and videos are on the internet , they are everywhere. Seems like some women want that. Others are for private use only but like your laptop, they can be found and possibly posted.

Always wonder about women and the pics and videos. Going "public" has more risks and pictures and videos just take you there. Once these pics and videos are on the internet , they are everywhere. Seems like some women want that. Others are for private use only but like your laptop, they can be found and possibly posted.
I had never posted anything on line. My bull and I did take a lot of pictures. I was just careless and thought I wouldn't be found out. Cost me a lot but in the end I am done with the douche bag ex and his retard family

I had never posted anything on line. My bull and I did take a lot of pictures. I was just careless and thought I wouldn't be found out. Cost me a lot but in the end I am done with the douche bag ex and his retard family
So what stimulated you to take the pictures in the first place ? Was this another sexual turn on ? I get it why husbands and bulls take pictures and videos but it always intriques me why women want them. Ego ? Was this "being bad" ie breaking what was once the social Taboo against IR sex. ?

So what stimulated you to take the pictures in the first place ? Was this another sexual turn on ? I get it why husbands and bulls take pictures and videos but it always intriques me why women want them. Ego ? Was this "being bad" ie breaking what was once the social Taboo against IR sex. ?
My Bull loved to photograph me. He had a great digital SLR, lenses, tripod, remote camera control, etc. He enjoyed it, it turned me on, and I loved to please him. We enjoyed watching the video and pics later together.

My Bull loved to photograph me. He had a great digital SLR, lenses, tripod, remote camera control, etc. He enjoyed it, it turned me on, and I loved to please him. We enjoyed watching the video and pics later together.
Please him. Hear that often. Photos for his collection. Hear that too. Conquests

Please him. Hear that often. Photos for his collection. Hear that too. Conquests

Back