Selected Sexy Panties Just In Case ?

Rodgersmith1

Male
Gold Member
Has any married ladies or attached girlfriends selected sexy panties just in case? …. Maybe when shes going be around a certain guy or co worker or just going out with girlfriends and will be around other men?…not necessarily looking but maybe open if something does go in that direction with someone handsome she’s ready ? I guess I’m asking is it always a possibility she can be seduced into bed and she’s accepted that possibility and even ready.

This is intriguing for sure. You gotta think a girl will put on some sexy panties if they are even just thinking of possibilities. It might even put them in the mood to try something a little daring. I'll have to ask the wife about this, my guess is yes, for sure she has, and likely a lot of other women as well!

A Women know good a well that they don't necessarily have to dress up to get dick down especially if you are fine!

Experiment the next time the bull is due to come over be in some sweats and some granny panties and watch you still get your back blown out!♠️

Back