Seeking the kinky soccer mom/girl next door type

expdom4u99

Male
Real Person
From
US
are you the sexy fun drama free white girl that no one would ever suspect is the kinky freak craving BBC? do you lurk here fantasizing, excited but somewhat intimidated to act on your desires? I know there are a few of you out there, but im seeking just one great special openminded professional fem, married or single is OK, lets chat, I can be discreet while being the fit hung educated DOM freak u dream of......take a shot....... message me & ill take the reigns from there

are you the sexy fun drama free white girl that no one would ever suspect is the kinky freak craving BBC? do you lurk here fantasizing, excited but somewhat intimidated to act on your desires? I know there are a few of you out there, but im seeking just one great special openminded professional fem, married or single is OK, lets chat, I can be discreet while being the fit hung educated DOM freak u dream of......take a shot....... message me & ill take the reigns from there
kinda surprised only got a hand full of outreaches on this post, thought there were many more closet BBC freaks lurking these pages ;)

Hey pm me

Attachments

• 18471586-E238-4C0E-983A-FEAF66321FFF.jpeg
    18471586-E238-4C0E-983A-FEAF66321FFF.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 150
That's me.. need someone to take control and show me the way🥰

I'm thinking that may be my wife deep down.

Back