Seeking Single Cucks and Women interested in NJ/PA/NYC

Discussion in 'Cuckold Wannabes & Women Who Want Them' started by hungteacher, Nov 1, 2015.

1. maccachew

maccachew Active Member

Please PM me .. start a conversation about your Cuckold university .. I want you help you to train more cucks and white girls to go black maried or not ok? I have plenty ideas and as said I want work with you .. once we the meat of things you'll see that we should do whatever very to collaborate in your common passion

2. hungteacher

hungteacher Active Member Gold Member

US
    Dear @maccachew
    i appreciate the offer, but no offense, but your profile is blank.
    I don't talk to blank profiles, you need to fill it out and so i have some idea as to who you are.

3. maccachew

maccachew Active Member

Ok I understand.. could I reveal myself to you privately in trust that we know each other without any doubts? If you'd be ok that I would appreciate it because I think together we could do an amazing amount good education of white girls and their families about the need and instinctive desire that is built in to woman to seek out the best genetic matches for there eggs

4. maccachew

maccachew Active Member

Let's me know what you want the most to have good confidence that I am who I am and that I'm good people .. I mean I am a good a good guy and I've been raised well by both parents who have both passed away in recent years (mom almost 3 months ago) .. so I'm looking to meet with and bond with good people hat I want to good things with

5. lou veneziale

lou veneziale New Member

US
    am a gd looking white italian guy who is a bbc slave for years and want too be a cuckold slave can u help me

6. Funge52

Funge52 Member Gold Member

Interested with a Wonen also

7. Funge52

Funge52 Member Gold Member

Interested

8. lou veneziale

lou veneziale New Member

US
    yes want too be a cuckold 4 a white women too please blk men only

9. lou veneziale

lou veneziale New Member