Seeking Single Cucks and Women interested in NJ/PA/NYC

was there anyone else that was curious?
Please PM me .. start a conversation about your Cuckold university .. I want you help you to train more cucks and white girls to go black maried or not ok? I have plenty ideas and as said I want work with you .. once we the meat of things you'll see that we should do whatever very to collaborate in your common passion

Please PM me .. start a conversation about your Cuckold university .. I want you help you to train more cucks and white girls to go black maried or not ok? I have plenty ideas and as said I want work with you .. once we the meat of things you'll see that we should do whatever very to collaborate in your common passion
Dear @maccachew
i appreciate the offer, but no offense, but your profile is blank.
I don't talk to blank profiles, you need to fill it out and so i have some idea as to who you are.

Dear @maccachew
i appreciate the offer, but no offense, but your profile is blank.
I don't talk to blank profiles, you need to fill it out and so i have some idea as to who you are.
Ok I understand.. could I reveal myself to you privately in trust that we know each other without any doubts? If you'd be ok that I would appreciate it because I think together we could do an amazing amount good education of white girls and their families about the need and instinctive desire that is built in to woman to seek out the best genetic matches for there eggs

Ok I understand.. could I reveal myself to you privately in trust that we know each other without any doubts? If you'd be ok that I would appreciate it because I think together we could do an amazing amount good education of white girls and their families about the need and instinctive desire that is built in to woman to seek out the best genetic matches for there eggs
Let's me know what you want the most to have good confidence that I am who I am and that I'm good people .. I mean I am a good a good guy and I've been raised well by both parents who have both passed away in recent years (mom almost 3 months ago) .. so I'm looking to meet with and bond with good people hat I want to good things with

am a gd looking white italian guy who is a bbc slave for years and want too be a cuckold slave can u help me

I am an experienced sexual trainer and also a cuckold trainer for couples. I have been doing this for over 10 years and have helped many women and couples along the way.

I have run an online Cuckold University for 2 years. And Ive done in person sexual training with women as well.

There is no certificate- but after 6 months with my training, your entire sexual experience becomes way more than just finding a partner and having sex for sex sake. You begin to experience sexual awakening like never before.

I currently have 1 woman in Northern New Jersey who is interested in meeting a respectful and classy Cuckold, but she is an educated professional and thus far the only cuckolds that have contacted her have been "slackers" who live with their parents and are not working hard to try and build their own career.

Hope to chat with some viable candidates soon.
I am a novice but prepared to enter the cuckold realm. I would love to learn more.

I am a novice but prepared to enter the cuckold realm. I would love to learn more.
@Dkr thank you so much for posting. I can and am very comfortable with having you ask questions in the thread and i will answer them, or if you wish to talk more privately about your specific needs you can PM me, but its up to you.

Hello , I am 32, from Dubai, single , highly educated , running a small business and so much interested !. Would she interested to relocate ?

Back