seeking Partners and those interested in throwing interracial cuckold parties/events!

I am seeking to find realiable and authentic partners or people interested in helping or contributing in some way
I am planning on hopefully every month or every other month if things fall into place to start having parties/events where
people in the interracial Cuckold lifestyle can meet and have fun. I am hoping if I can get a few things running this will be a continual thing every month or every other month a different distinct theme event.

As of right now I am working on the logistics and certain other things shooting to have the first party/event on or near valentine's day of 2018
it will have the valentine's day theme I already have posters and digital flyers for promotion within the lifestyle communities. if anyone is interested and serious about this post please contact me so we can communicate and see what happens.

looking forward to working with you in the very near future!

ps I setting my sights on Philly, NYC, or Wash DC for the locations for the first event

Back