SEEKING BBC IN PITTSBURGH

Asomcouple

Couple
Real Person
From
PA, US
Hello 👋
We’re a couple searching for a bbc in Pittsburgh only that would like to meet up often and help me show my husband what looks the best inside me (meaning make him videos or in person shows) 😊

We’re very laid back and easy going.. hoping to finally meet someone from this site. Also if you aren’t verified yet please do that prior to messaging. 🙃

Attachments

• FD9CE0CA-1ED5-46FC-B67A-5E39B5B99B47.jpeg
    FD9CE0CA-1ED5-46FC-B67A-5E39B5B99B47.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 663
  • D5EDB0E3-76A7-4B4D-8B34-0E1DB6BE41FD.jpeg
    D5EDB0E3-76A7-4B4D-8B34-0E1DB6BE41FD.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 667
Hello 👋
We’re a couple searching for a bbc in Pittsburgh only that would like to meet up often and help me show my husband what looks the best inside me (meaning make him videos or in person shows) 😊

We’re very laid back and easy going.. hoping to finally meet someone from this site. Also if you aren’t verified yet please do that prior to messaging. 🙃
Amazing post

Hello 👋

Your guys posts just keep getting hotter

Reactions: dog
Hello 👋

You're fucking sexy hot.

Hello 👋

I would love to meet.

Hello 👋

I like the sound of this..Let's meet up and see how it goes

Hello 👋

God that's hot

Back