Seeking a verified SUB Cuck Couple in the USA or Caribbean TO HOST BBC

I am interested in taking a trip, I AM WILLING TO PAY MY WAY, if i can find a SUITABLE COUPLE OR SINGLE LADY THAT WILL HOST!

I'm Straight, Dominant, respectable and respectful Jamaican BBC Bull!

As you see i have real pics on my page and i am verified, I'm not into games and wasting time. I would love to meet an ATTRACTIVE Single lady or Female counterpart of a couple that is willing to host (fun is not an obligation, but it would be nice) I am a Jamaican citizen with US travel docs, I am willing to travel anywhere but clearly some places would take more time to process.

If you are interested in this, and have questions or ideas or anything of the sort, please let me know in my inbox or by way of response to this thread
Come fuck my wife fat Ass

I am interested in taking a trip, I AM WILLING TO PAY MY WAY, if i can find a SUITABLE COUPLE OR SINGLE LADY THAT WILL HOST!

I'm Straight, Dominant, respectable and respectful Jamaican BBC Bull!

As you see i have real pics on my page and i am verified, I'm not into games and wasting time. I would love to meet an ATTRACTIVE Single lady or Female counterpart of a couple that is willing to host (fun is not an obligation, but it would be nice) I am a Jamaican citizen with US travel docs, I am willing to travel anywhere but clearly some places would take more time to process.

If you are interested in this, and have questions or ideas or anything of the sort, please let me know in my inbox or by way of response to this thread
DM please

I will be in San Francisco on the week of Feb 17th I believe I’m still eating of confirmation but have a cuck that is hosting me

I will be in San Francisco on the week of Feb 17th I believe I’m still eating of confirmation but have a cuck that is hosting me
That's awesome! You're a naughty Lady and i like that a lot. i've heard the B2w team has their office in SF too. When you're there perhaps knock at their door and say hello. ;)

Back