Seeing other white women with a black man in public...

Yes it does sweetie! Loved fucking BBC behind hubby's back when when I cheated :bigsmile:. My husband has been involved now for quite sometime and it's still good :)
I'm glad to hear that he got involved. Most husbands enjoy it once they get over the initial acceptance of their place in the relationship. Still, there is that edge of cheating, the illicit nature adding to the pleasure of the sex and service.

I've be approached before in women's restrooms at restaurants and other public place by women that ask me about being with black men. I tell them the truth it's amazing in all aspects. Some of them say they've always fantasied about specially when they've heard things from other woman on how the sex is. Others are mean white cunts! But I tell the ones that are curious if they really want to know I can help them with it and you would be surprised with how many actually do :). I love to represent the lifestyle.
You do just that and I love you for it

Generally speaking, I think white teen girls are more attuned to interracial sex than older white women. Or at least they are more open about it. Most of them like to be seen in public with a black male (or as in this case, more than one).
Yeah. Teen white girls with Black boys tend to have kind of a flashy grin if you know what I mean :) You'll often see how greedily they make eye contact with strangers, even turning their heads back constantly to check out whose checking them out!

I enjoy catching the parade, but honestly I don't think I was that 'bad' when I was their age. Or was I?

I was in Las Vegas years ago at the stratosphere and (since I’m attracted to black men) I happened to notice that there was an ‘out of the ordinary’ amount of black men around. And ALL of them were with white women. Once I started noticing I couldn’t STOP noticing, you know?
Anyway, the IR element was so prevalent I couldn’t stand noknowing so I walked up to a couple and told them I couldn’t help but notice that about 80% of all couples were interracialif there was a IR group or club or association meeting or something like that.

They told me that if there was, that they didn’t know about it but they also couldn’t help but noticing also that almost every couple was an IR couple and they were wondering the same thing.
I hung around for a bit just walking around enjoying the scenery because there was lots of guys around to look at, and I like looking at sexy guys, even if I can’t have them. So that was kind of nice.

But I never asked another couple about it. I don’t like to bring up racial topics to complete strangers if I can help it. That’s just me, I guess.

I'm a black male with a proper black cock in Charlotte NC, if any ladies would like to explore there options and in the area, hit me up, I even pay the hotel/ suite fee to ensure your comfortable and get the best black cock you'll need, hit me up, I'm Dre...

Attachments

• 20210508_171208.jpg
    20210508_171208.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 310
Especially if the one who is watching and has a white guy with her then the other girl knows that your wondering how much bigger is the black mans cock than the white boy shes with .
I was at an mostly white club one evening and there was around 50 white guys a probably same amount of white girls. .me and my friends decided to play some music on jukebox and it was all hip hop and we were all in floor getting really nasty when 2 of my white females black boyfriends walked in because we called them wanting to have some naughty fun .well the next thing I know all their friends started showing up and almost every white girl in the club was dancing with about 20 black guys while the white boys were setting by themselves .afraid if they tried to join they would be embarriseed because we kept yelling big black cock and looking at them. Withen 30 minutes almost all of them had left .to us white girls and the black guys it was a victory how those black studs walked right in and took all the white girls ..the owner of the club who was a middle age white women locked the club down at 2 after everyone that wanted to leave left and one after another started making out until every black guy in there had his big cock in at least 2 or 3 white girls

I was at an mostly white club one evening and there was around 50 white guys a probably same amount of white girls. .me and my friends decided to play some music on jukebox and it was all hip hop and we were all in floor getting really nasty when 2 of my white females black boyfriends walked in because we called them wanting to have some naughty fun .well the next thing I know all their friends started showing up and almost every white girl in the club was dancing with about 20 black guys while the white boys were setting by themselves .afraid if they tried to join they would be embarriseed because we kept yelling big black cock and looking at them. Withen 30 minutes almost all of them had left .to us white girls and the black guys it was a victory how those black studs walked right in and took all the white girls ..the owner of the club who was a middle age white women locked the club down at 2 after everyone that wanted to leave left and one after another started making out until every black guy in there had his big cock in at least 2 or 3 white girls
I remember a time when I was in Germany and a club had black male strippers

Back