Seeding and Breeding!!

Would you let a BBC seed you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We should never rely on the guy to pull out as birth control. Some do, some don't. If we make the decision to take our underwear off (or we let the guy take it off) and there's no condom, we have to expect he's going to cum inside us. Hoping he's going to pull out gives him too much control of the baby making decisions.
Well.... I don't know. Maybe it's a little unfair to expect a bro to pull out when he's humping a hot white girl. I can only imagine the heckling he'll get from his fellow bros having to chance to cum inside a beautiful white girl only to pull out.

Well.... I don't know. Maybe it's a little unfair to expect a bro to pull out when he's humping a hot white girl. I can only imagine the heckling he'll get from his fellow bros having to chance to cum inside a beautiful white girl only to pull out.

There's probably ad many reasons that a guy won't pull out of your wife as there are guys willing to fuck her. Not sure the peer pressure thing is one, but it could be a secondary aspect. Most likely there's some combination of dominance, taboo, and that it just feels so good that's a factor. Just like Erika9009 said though, you can't rely on him pulling out and you should probably not expect it once the clothes come off.

Do it to my wife.

The+Narteys-78.jpg
New Normal promote everywhere

Back