Secret Affairs

Wives - are you currently having a secret affair without your husband's knowledge ?

• Yes

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Planning to

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Just ended it

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
I hope this gets a lot of YES votes. It's so much hotter when a pretty white wife sneaks out on white hubby to fuck black guys without hubby's knowledge. Most whitehubbys think his little white wife is completely faithful and she would never do anything without his guidence but that burning desire for big black cock in her tight pussy is too much for whitegirls to resist.

I hope this gets a lot of YES votes. It's so much hotter when a pretty white wife sneaks out on white hubby to fuck black guys without hubby's knowledge. Most whitehubbys think his little white wife is completely faithful and she would never do anything without his guidence but that burning desire for big black cock in her tight pussy is too much for whitegirls to resist.
My wife dosen't have to sneak around...but yes it is hot watching a wife cheat on her hubby with a BBC...as in many threads I've posted here,,we love bringing white wives into it. I got to watch her 22 y/o younger sister get hammered on our living room floor..first black cock,,and first guy other than her hubby she had ever been with,,she is hooked now and cheats on him regularly with black guys. Our babysitter,,a buddy of mines ******* is doing an older balck guy as well...he has no idea..I came home from a job early one time and caught this guy balls deep in her. They of course freaked out,,i simply made them continue and finish..lol. Me and her talked afterward and we set it up so she can bring guys over..it was a good feeling to help her get started at a young age.

My wife dosen't have to sneak around...but yes it is hot watching a wife cheat on her hubby with a BBC...as in many threads I've posted here,,we love bringing white wives into it. I got to watch her 22 y/o younger sister get hammered on our living room floor..first black cock,,and first guy other than her hubby she had ever been with,,she is hooked now and cheats on him regularly with black guys. Our babysitter,,a buddy of mines ******* is doing an older balck guy as well...he has no idea..I came home from a job early one time and caught this guy balls deep in her. They of course freaked out,,i simply made them continue and finish..lol. Me and her talked afterward and we set it up so she can bring guys over..it was a good feeling to help her get started at a young age.

I wish you could get my wife blacked.:blackgreedy::exciting:

Good for the lovers
Maybe good for the wives
No good at all for the loving hubbies

Get `em more involved by telling your fantasies
Let `em watch the action
Or even participate

For the good of all!

(or go out for your affairs
with all your guilty thoughts
and the fear of getting caught)

Would definitely turn me on if my wife were to have a "SECRET" affair with a bbc stud.Even better if hubby knew and said nothing.I personally would welcome it.It would be wonderful,if the husband and the black stud arranged the whole thing.I would go to great lengths to ensure they had plenty of opportunity to have time together.It would also be such a turn on to see her getting dolled up,saying she was going out with friends.When i knew she was really meeting her lover for rampant sex.What do other husbands suggest on the matter ?

Would definitely turn me on if my wife were to have a "SECRET" affair with a bbc stud.Even better if hubby knew and said nothing.I personally would welcome it.It would be wonderful,if the husband and the black stud arranged the whole thing.I would go to great lengths to ensure they had plenty of opportunity to have time together.It would also be such a turn on to see her getting dolled up,saying she was going out with friends.When i knew she was really meeting her lover for rampant sex.What do other husbands suggest on the matter ?

Same here.

I feel you if i coming to do your wife let us do our thing at least the first time.******* call her on the phone and listen to her when i am gutting her. Believe me hubby you will get your footage.

I feel you if i coming to do your wife let us do our thing at least the first time.******* call her on the phone and listen to her when i am gutting her. Believe me hubby you will get your footage.

Divorced now, but yes I did when married. (no connection to the divorce)
Your a naughty girl Julie. you should be ashamed. Was he Black.? You know that makes it ten times worse they say. How was your Turkey day? I hope it went well and you had a good time with your friends. My day was good no issues with family like there is on ocasion. good luck monday!!!

I "almost" never cheat....hubby let's me get away with plenty as it is....however I did slip up a couple times when a BF visited me during the work day. Damn hard to say no to something so good.

Your a naughty girl Julie. you should be ashamed. Was he Black.? You know that makes it ten times worse they say. How was your Turkey day? I hope it went well and you had a good time with your friends. My day was good no issues with family like there is on ocasion. good luck monday!!!
Thanks T. yes, all went well Thursday. No family, ust a few friends. They wern't black, but they were all married. I am naughty for sure.....

Do you have plans for monday or will you just take it as it cums. ?

Thanks for asking T. Yes I do have plans . Am planning a light dinner for B. (he will be in business meetings thru the day) but the night is ours. Hope he will sleep over after dinner for some entertainment. Need I say more? hehheh- will let you know tuesday and all details. I am so ready for this. J

Back