Secret Affairs

Wives - are you currently having a secret affair without your husband's knowledge ?

• Yes

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Planning to

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Just ended it

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Thanks for asking T. Yes I do have plans . Am planning a light dinner for B. (he will be in business meetings thru the day) but the night is ours. Hope he will sleep over after dinner for some entertainment. Need I say more? hehheh- will let you know tuesday and all details. I am so ready for this. J
I don't suppose your ready to ask him if he might know of a black gentleman that has an extra large penis that he could introduce you to? Just tell him your doing research of a book your writing and just want to interview the man. That might work. lol Well I certainatly hope you have a wonderful time tomorrow and yes please the details would be great. I would say be good but I really want you to be bad. T.

You have fucked this guy before right? You know he's gonna what some pussy girl no worries he's male the easiest species to read. If your cooking dinner he's gonna be rubbing his hard on on your ass while your stiring the pasta. Thats what guys do. I think you should tell him you want to experience a black man and see what his response is.

You have fucked this guy before right? You know he's gonna what some pussy girl no worries he's male the easiest species to read. If your cooking dinner he's gonna be rubbing his hard on on your ass while your stiring the pasta. Thats what guys do. I think you should tell him you want to experience a black man and see what his response is.
I have fucked B many times. Other than ex, he has spent more time in my pussy than any other man. It would be great if he brought along a black friend. After a round or two tonight, I think I will ask him if he has a nice black gentleman that might be interested in a little white pussy. Now I'm getting so horny, can't wait until later tonight.......J

Never did that. For sure had no idea how many people. Were into it. I did have a few conversations over the phone with my husband while I was stroking and licking my secret black lovers cock. That turned me on big time.

My wife dosen't have to sneak around...but yes it is hot watching a wife cheat on her hubby with a BBC...as in many threads I've posted here,,we love bringing white wives into it. I got to watch her 22 y/o younger sister get hammered on our living room floor..first black cock,,and first guy other than her hubby she had ever been with,,she is hooked now and cheats on him regularly with black guys. Our babysitter,,a buddy of mines ******* is doing an older balck guy as well...he has no idea..I came home from a job early one time and caught this guy balls deep in her. They of course freaked out,,i simply made them continue and finish..lol. Me and her talked afterward and we set it up so she can bring guys over..it was a good feeling to help her get started at a young age.
Whoa!

You set it up so she can use your place to fuck black guys. Dude! You are the coolest man walking this week. Unreal. That is shocking hot.

She can bring black men over? Fuck yeah that is such a gesture of kindness.

It makes me think along the lines of the one cool dad who there were a group of teen guys and they wanted some beer for the weekend, the dad would take charge in a responsible way and help out. The one who'd get all the car keys so no one can drive and get them to swear to one would try to drive another car or other potential buzzed or drunken crap. Then he'd buy beer, six or twelve pack.

Giving the young darling a safe sanctuary to enjoy sex with black men is just as thoughtful, if not more. I have to know an update: She takes you up on the offer? Does this black cock rookie come by a lot to get fucked proper? Different black men or just the same? Aside from that one time, did you ever hear or see her fucking and is she more passionate and addicted to the guy's rod now?

Hey, that is a flood of questions I know. I just think what you did is very slick. I am impressed. She gets a love nest for black cock. Awesome!

I can recall many times where I was trying to work out logistics for where to get a girl in the case of an affair when she was stepping out on her man (with me or a pal or both of us and a few times with a group) or in spur of the moment encounters with women that escalated and led into us both needing to fuck. Hotel is the answer normally for me. The city has so many of them of all sorts.

Your friend does not have to know the details, still his little girl is growing up into womanhood and blooming fully it seems. Cool.

Back