Secret Addiction to Humilation

Tonight had an online chat session with a young bull. He dominanted me into stripping and exposing myself via pictures and videos. Then made me fuck the cushions of couch while sending him the video. The whole having me admit to the superiority of BBC and women. I pumped two quick loads. All while my unaware wife slept upstairs.

Anyone else have these urges

Tonight had an online chat session with a young bull. He dominanted me into stripping and exposing myself via pictures and videos. Then made me fuck the cushions of couch while sending him the video. The whole having me admit to the superiority of BBC and women. I pumped two quick loads. All while my unaware wife slept upstairs.

I would never do that. Who knows where an unknown person will threaten to send screenshots to, and blackmail you for money. When I'm obeying a superior black man it's in person accepting my orders directly from him.

Yes all the time

I do. I found myself in a similar situation with a white man dominating via text, and found out I LOVED it. I’m black BtW. He got me Hooked, then disappeared on me, Damn I wish I could find another BWC Dom soon because I Miss it BIG TIME!

Absolutely. I'm lucky that I have a black master that takes care of my sub needs. I find humiliation very exciting. I feel mostly straight, but with him I feel powerless, and need to service him however he wants. I'm his on-call cocksucker.
Damn you’re Lucky as. Hell. I wish that I could find a BWC to treat me like that.

Back