Second Time with Coworker

Derek91

Male
My wife is currently in a local theater group. Last thursday was their latest shows sponsor night where sponsors and family can go see the show before anyone else. My wife got two tickets for the show and of course she invited her coworker and me. After the show the three of us went back to our place where we staid up talking for a bit. I had to get up early so I called it an early night leaving them alone.

I woke up around 1 am to get a glass of water. Not unexpected my wife was still down stairs. I went to check on them and found them fucking on the couch. My wife was on top enthusiastically riding him with her face buried in his neck and his big hands gripping her ass. It was an amazing sight and i watched for a bit before they noticed me. Wife just smiled at me as they changed positions. This time she was face down on the couch as he slide in from behind. He fucked her with long hard strokes which really got her worked up. She started to hump back which must have did it for him because he started pumping faster and collapsed on my wife wrapping his arms around her. He pulled her in tight as he came. I waited for the two to calm down before saying goodnight and heading back to bed. I woke up the next morning to find them asleep on the couch. With another new used condom on the floor.

After work he was still at the house both of them walking around naked. He didnt leave untill it was time for my wife to leave for her next show.

Back