Seattle wifey new here

Desire206

Female
From
WA, US
Hello,
I am new to this site. I am 42...... I have a career, *******, husband and I happen to absolutely love bbc. My husband had a kinky fantasy when i was 35 and gave me the idea about bbc....and I have to say I was open-minded and decided why not....my first ride felt amazing and he was only 8 inches....I have since found I enjoy a 9 to 10 inch cock. I’ve had a few one night stands and a few repeat boyfriends (as most don’t realize they are bbc/ they think it’s more a FWB deal.) to me it’s bbc and I long to find my perfect bull.

Attachments

• 441F74A2-892D-4548-B668-E71A1513ABA6.jpeg
    441F74A2-892D-4548-B668-E71A1513ABA6.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 85
Hello,
I am new to this site. I am 42...... I have a career, *******, husband and I happen to absolutely love bbc. My husband had a kinky fantasy when i was 35 and gave me the idea about bbc....and I have to say I was open-minded and decided why not....my first ride felt amazing and he was only 8 inches....I have since found I enjoy a 9 to 10 inch cock. I’ve had a few one night stands and a few repeat boyfriends (as most don’t realize they are bbc/ they think it’s more a FWB deal.) to me it’s bbc and I long to find my perfect bull.
Hi honey and welcome! Don't worry, you have an amazing piece of ass, quite a prize. You'll find here the right black cock for your pussy in no time. Every bull will be anxious to get to your sweet cunt. Enjoy your stay.

My compliments...beautiful derriere! I think I would to see my long legged gorgeous wife take a BBC. She is to naïve and old fashion. We live north of Baltimore I a BBC want sto give it a try.....

Back