Searching for wife’s first BBC (Oregon)

HotOregonians

Couple
Real Person
From
OR, US
Hello all,
I (M38) am looking for my wife’s (F37) first BBC experience. A little about her: 5’1”, 110 lbs, tight AF pussy and likes rough sex.
We are looking for someone disease free, alcohol and weed is cool with us. In shape and hung (duh) move to front of line. Also someone experienced in the lifestyle would be nice and comfortable with getting pictures taken (I’m a photographer).
Thanks for looking! Hope to hear from some hung bulls!

Attachments

• C3437524-C64F-481E-AC92-38DC52BD8360.jpeg
    C3437524-C64F-481E-AC92-38DC52BD8360.jpeg
    995.1 KB · Views: 1,444
  • 9D0D247E-36D4-405F-8AB0-C48A247756E6.jpeg
    9D0D247E-36D4-405F-8AB0-C48A247756E6.jpeg
    455 KB · Views: 1,426
Hello all,
I (M38) am looking for my wife’s (F37) first BBC experience. A little about her: 5’1”, 110 lbs, tight AF pussy and likes rough sex.
We are looking for someone disease free, alcohol and weed is cool with us. In shape and hung (duh) move to front of line. Also someone experienced in the lifestyle would be nice and comfortable with getting pictures taken (I’m a photographer).
Omg she's amazing!

Hello all,
Still looking. She looks amazing

Hello all,
Good luck guys

Will be in Seattle in Nov, working with a woman that Im training to be s alut

Hello all,
She’s hot!

Hello all,
surprised oh my GIF

Hello all,
Amazing hot wife!!!! So sexy

Hello all,
Great pics

Hello all,
Amazing body

Hello all,
She really has a natural sex appeal that oozes from her pores...

Hello all,
Good Luck she is sexy!😈

Hello all,
Sexy wow

Back