Looking for wife's first Las Vegas March 1-4

HotOregonians

Couple
Real Person
From
OR, US
Hello all,
We (38M,38F) are looking for my wife’s first BBC experience. A little about her: 5’1”, 110 lbs, tight AF pussy and likes rough sex.
We are looking for someone disease free, alcohol and weed is cool with us. In shape and hung (duh) move to front of line. Also someone experienced in the lifestyle would be nice and comfortable with getting pictures taken (I’m a photographer).
Thanks for looking! Hope to hear from some hung bulls!

Attachments

• DSC_9443-Edit-Edit.JPG
    DSC_9443-Edit-Edit.JPG
    455 KB · Views: 785
Hello all,
We (38M,38F) are looking for my wife’s first BBC experience. A little about her: 5’1”, 110 lbs, tight AF pussy and likes rough sex.
We are looking for someone disease free, alcohol and weed is cool with us. In shape and hung (duh) move to front of line. Also someone experienced in the lifestyle would be nice and comfortable with getting pictures taken (I’m a photographer).
Stunning

Hello all,
The lights and energy of Vegas may be a bit overwhelming for a first time! It's a great place but it tends to be over the top if you aren't careful!

Hello all,
I’m a Vegas local and ready to please

Back