HotOregonians

Couple
Real Person
From
OR, US
We (38F,38M) are looking for wife's first BBC. Someone who is disease free (alcohol and weed are cool with us), in shape( <45), clean, and comfortable with pictures/video. We prefer a Stag/Vixen situation. Thanks for looking!

You will be speaking with the wife;-)

Attachments

• DSC_8773-Edit.JPG
    DSC_8773-Edit.JPG
    271.2 KB · Views: 415
We (38F,38M) are looking for wife's first BBC. Someone who is disease free (alcohol and weed are cool with us), in shape( <45), clean, and comfortable with pictures/video. We prefer a Stag/Vixen situation. Thanks for looking!

That is some ass.

You will be speaking with the wife;-

I will be there during that time

I live in Vegas and will be free and can host

My god.

Back