Searching for cuckold husband

That is very intersting. Please tell me what it is that you think scares the cuckies away.
I have been in several relationships with either a cuckold theme or in my last marriage to a rich blonde curvy size Queen it was everything but a cuckold relationship except in name. She definitely loved and needed a large size and if it was attached to a black man all the better for her. I, like many other men who fantasize about being in a relationship with a woman who is a Cuckoldress are excited by the idea of what our Cuckoldress is enjoying. Like when I would watch and hear her taking his thick eleven inches balls deep she sounded like an ******* writhing, grunting, babbling incoherent words of ******* I was both elated and intimidated all at once. For me I love it when I am with a woman who is a vamp one moment then a sweet loving partner the next. One who dresses like a sexy single sending me pics of herself with a teasing text every once in a while.
To answer your question I would say it might depend on the cuck and how he needs to be treated, I think just like a woman a cuck needs and wants both the love and attention from his mate and the cuckold dynamic in a mix.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 132
Hello,
I am searching for a man who wants a serious relationship and can imagine becoming my husband. He must be responsible, loyal, caring. He should accept that I found a great lover who I want to keep while being married. I want my lover to give me one baby and my husband to give me a second one. But my husband must also adopt the baby from my lover since I want to have a normal family.
Hello dear, I am truly willing. Lee

Hello,
I am searching for a man who wants a serious relationship and can imagine becoming my husband. He must be responsible, loyal, caring. He should accept that I found a great lover who I want to keep while being married. I want my lover to give me one baby and my husband to give me a second one. But my husband must also adopt the baby from my lover since I want to have a normal family.
Hi

Hello,
Thank You for Your post. i am a black mixed cuck with experience, and offering a lifetime of servitude and devotion. It would be easier for me to adopt your lovers baby since we'd both be similar shades. i can cook, clean, and and anything else our family would need. Thank You immensely for your consideration.

Hello,
Hello my queen I would love to be your cuckold husband I would be the happiest husband to be blessed with a beautiful black baby

Hello,
Hello my queen I would love to be your cuckold husband I think you having a black lover is a beautiful thing you've happiness is everything to me and I would adopt as many ******* that you and your love have

Hello,
I am turned on by how many responses you are getting from cuck wannabe men. I would love to be your temporary cuck while you try out cuck after cuck until you find the one you want.

Hello,
I'm interested

Hello,
I am curious, why not marry your lover?

Hello,
How have you been jesa?

Hello,
You still looking 😉

Hello,
If love to be your cuck husband

Back