Searching for cuckold husband

Hello,
I am searching for a man who wants a serious relationship and can imagine becoming my husband. He must be responsible, loyal, caring. He should accept that I found a great lover who I want to keep while being married. I want my lover to give me one baby and my husband to give me a second one. But my husband must also adopt the baby from my lover since I want to have a normal family.
You’re crazy.. you talk about cutting off a man’s balls,.. that situation will do it! Just marry your bull . Find a bull that responsible beyond a good fuck. Some one how loves and respects you and the ability to fuck your brains out!

Good Luck!

I want my lover to give me one baby and my husband to give me a second one. But my husband must also adopt the baby from my lover since I want to have a normal family.
When shall the children know who is their biological *******, according to your concept? And what would be the role of your lover with regards to his baby?

And do you think that you can treat both children in the same way? What is your motivation to want one kid from the lover and one from the husband?

Hello,
I am searching for a man who wants a serious relationship and can imagine becoming my husband. He must be responsible, loyal, caring. He should accept that I found a great lover who I want to keep while being married. I want my lover to give me one baby and my husband to give me a second one. But my husband must also adopt the baby from my lover since I want to have a normal family.
Am 47 yrs old cuckold tiny small
Want to be sub white daddy
Seeking wife

Hello,
Pm me sweetness

Pm me sweetness
Hi hun would love this but unfortunately iam married but if I can help in any way I will iam bi sissy love dressing up in ladies underwear watching serving bull and wifes every need and cleaning her after bull fills her pussy with cum .my fav thing.we have 1 black ******* from our experiences

Hello,
Raising a BBC baby is my ultimate fantasy.... Come to Amsterdam 😊😊😊

Hello,
I'm in when we getting married?

Hello,
I'm in.

Hello,
Im up for it ^^

Hello,
Tolles Angebot bin mit 69 nicht der richtige

Hello,
As we share very similar romantic desires, compounded with our harmonious sexual passions & even our German heritage, I’m introducing myself & humbly requesting the favor of Your consideration as a future cuckold husband.

Hoping to become Your sexually submissive cuckold servant leader husband…

Hello,
Hi

Hello,
I like this. I am your cuckold male that you want. I am spanish, of Andalucía.

Hello,
Im definitely down it's my dream

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1626762436843.jpg
    FB_IMG_1626762436843.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 78
Back