Searching for cuckold husband

Hello,
I am searching for a man who wants a serious relationship and can imagine becoming my husband. He must be responsible, loyal, caring. He should accept that I found a great lover who I want to keep while being married. I want my lover to give me one baby and my husband to give me a second one. But my husband must also adopt the baby from my lover since I want to have a normal family.
I come to Munich

13D66D6E-D39F-40F3-B5B2-A347C36D35F1.jpeg

Attachments

• 74E715C2-33D9-44E9-8525-969C82DAE7F3.jpeg
    74E715C2-33D9-44E9-8525-969C82DAE7F3.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 352E7E3D-CF9B-46E6-85D8-F8B463FDBB8B.jpeg
    352E7E3D-CF9B-46E6-85D8-F8B463FDBB8B.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 62
Hello,
I am searching for a man who wants a serious relationship and can imagine becoming my husband. He must be responsible, loyal, caring. He should accept that I found a great lover who I want to keep while being married. I want my lover to give me one baby and my husband to give me a second one. But my husband must also adopt the baby from my lover since I want to have a normal family.
Im interested lets talk. Send me a pm.

Hello,
Very curious to atleast start the journey getting to know you... if interested in coming to America

Hello,
Very interested. Sent u a pm.

I am curious, why not marry your lover?
He needs his freedom, we have a special friendship very important for us but for a husband he is too dominant, I prefer men on same level or a bit submissiv (I am also a bit shy), he sometimes also has sex with other women, he is not reliable husband material I would want to take care for my children. I have a strong libido, I want to have two sex partners in order to get more sex, if he would be my husband I would need also a second guy. I like the naughty thing of having a cuckold hubby and secretly (from all people who know us) have an affair. My most erotc fantasy and strongest proof my husband can give me for his love would be, if I get pregnant from another men and he tells me "I love you and forgive you and will raise the baby with you as my own". I would love such a men and never leave him.

He needs his freedom, we have a special friendship very important for us but for a husband he is too dominant, I prefer men on same level or a bit submissiv (I am also a bit shy), he sometimes also has sex with other women, he is not reliable husband material I would want to take care for my children. I have a strong libido, I want to have two sex partners in order to get more sex, if he would be my husband I would need also a second guy. I like the naughty thing of having a cuckold hubby and secretly (from all people who know us) have an affair. My most erotc fantasy and strongest proof my husband can give me for his love would be, if I get pregnant from another men and he tells me "I love you and forgive you and will raise the baby with you as my own". I would love such a men and never leave him.
Thanks for response.
When you say he “needs his freedom” are you referring sexually? Or just generally he doesnt want any kind of commitment or obligations to someone?

i am interested in your thoughts because in the past I was fucking a friend that sounds familiar to what you write. She has never been faithful to any of her bf’s or husbands and definitely enjoys fucking at least two guys. She does have a medical condition and I wondered if that had anything to do with her preferences (either mentally, physically, emotionally or a combination).
I stopped fucking her bc I wanted to share her but she was not into it. And I know where the fucking we were doing was going to lead to.
Asking a man to raise a baby that his wife is going to have from another man (and not due to IVF) is definitely a tall order.

For me the biggest proof of love is, that my future husband raises our children as his own even he is not the biological *******.
I want to marry somebody with good qualities for being a husband and a *******. Concerning the bilogy I thinkg it is much more important how you raise a baby. Biological wise the only thing that matters is that the baby is healthy and only I will choose wich semen will get me pregnant. The men with the best semen are not necessarily best suitable as husband and *******.

For me the biggest proof of love is, that my future husband raises our children as his own even he is not the biological *******.
I want to marry somebody with good qualities for being a husband and a *******. Concerning the bilogy I thinkg it is much more important how you raise a baby. Biological wise the only thing that matters is that the baby is healthy and only I will choose wich semen will get me pregnant. The men with the best semen are not necessarily best suitable as husband and *******.
Love this

True

Sounds interesting.. Pm?

Hello,
Hello, is the lover a black bull?

I find it attractive.

Back