Scandinavian girl interested in interracial sex

LaciSilk

Female
Hi everyone! :)

I've long been curious about black guys and so I decided to join this forum. I have some fantasies about inerracial sex. A girlfriend of mine got pregnant with a black boy and ever since I saw her pregnant andthen saw the little black baby boy I'll admit the thought of a black baby has turned me on.

Kisses! :wub:

I've long been curious about black guys and so I decided to join this forum. I have some fantasies about inerracial sex. A girlfriend of mine got pregnant with a black boy and ever since I saw her pregnant andthen saw the little black baby boy I'll admit the thought of a black baby has turned me on.

I shall make all your fantasies come true...and fill your pussy with plenty of fertile seed

I can help make your dream come true baby

Hello Lovely Angel, I want to know if in your fantasies, your ideal guy would be a muscular, deep DARK, Ebony skinned guy and of course Hung;) for the stark, erotic contrast? If this is your ideal fantasy guy post me Babydoll

Master Mike this is a fake profile, lol
So is Master Mike, Virginia, he is NOT black but a white guy marketing his "stable of black stallions" for a profit. :) (interesting concept, he can't be black so he wants to manage a group of black guys to sell to married couples and white females and seeking to profit from it). Sounds, like male "*******" to me...what do YOU think "master Mike", most brothas I know don't need a white man to connect them with white women...anywhere on the globe!

So is Master Mike, Virginia, he is NOT black but a white guy marketing his "stable of black stallions" for a profit. :) (interesting concept, he can't be black so he wants to manage a group of black guys to sell to married couples and white females and seeking to profit from it). Sounds, like male "*******" to me...what do YOU think "master Mike", most brothas I know don't need a white man to connect them with white women...anywhere on the globe!

Wait, you mean "Master Mike", who brags about his stable of 20 black stallions and splashes his phone number across all of his posts is a fraud? Gee whiz, I suppose next you'll tell me that the oceanfront condo in North Dakota that I put a down payment on is fake too!

All joking aside, what is fucking wrong with these people, both the fakes and the dudes who constantly have their dicks out wagging at every female or alleged female poster.

Wait, you mean "Master Mike", who brags about his stable of 20 black stallions and splashes his phone number across all of his posts is a fraud? Gee whiz, I suppose next you'll tell me that the oceanfront condo in North Dakota that I put a down payment on is fake too!

All joking aside, what is fucking wrong with these people, both the fakes and the dudes who constantly have their dicks out wagging at every female or alleged female poster.
They don't have a sex life but they do get there thrills out of being someone there not , just keep exposing them and soon or later ( hope sooner) they will get the full picture...

Back