SC couple for mature 50+ yo bull

Hi
We are a relatively new cuckold couple. She has been with only two men so far, both were a bit of a disappointment. She has never been with a black man, but very courteous about it. We would like to meet an experienced 50 yo or older man, preferably for long term. We are 42/37 yo.
Where in Carolina are you

Hi
We are a relatively new cuckold couple. She has been with only two men so far, both were a bit of a disappointment. She has never been with a black man, but very courteous about it. We would like to meet an experienced 50 yo or older man, preferably for long term. We are 42/37 yo.
Are you still looking? very interested!

hey !! Maybe more sooner than later I maybe in or near Holly hill or Sante seeing family in a month or so I may reach to you guys , yea I'm 53 hope you like the pic

Attachments

• WIN_20181104_06_06_38_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20181104_06_06_38_Pro.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 19
Hi
52 South Carolina

Hi
I’m a 40 yr old black Bull and my fiance is 48 white, thin, curly blonde. In the Columbia area as well.

Back