Saw a cuckold couple over the weekend.

Ebonythunder

Male
Gold Member
So I was at a local brewery this weekend.

A white couple came in with a black guy. And with the white couple, the wife was pushing a b*by stroller.

While discreetly observing, I noticed a few things. First, the b*aby was definitely mixed race. Second when the husband was up ordering beers, mom was doting on the b*aby, and the black guy was holding her hand. They even had a smooch of a kiss (no tongue action).
When the black guy got up the go to the restroom, mom was hugging her husband and gave him a smooch too. So it was basically like that while they drank their beers. Whomever was holding the little one, mom had her attention on the other.

Now this is what gave me a hard on. I was on a lower chair than theirs and I had an absolutely perfect angle to see what was going on under the table.

So the white guy put the b*by back in stroller and started looking at his wife. She staring back with a smile. I saw the black guy moving his hand between her thighs and was obviously fingering her. And she was acting normal and drinking her beer. Her husband just kept staring at her, a smile on his face to. Lol.

It went on for a few minutes. It stopped abruptly and nothing else occurred. Dang, there’s nothing like a good beer and a cuck couple. Lol

Last edited:
So I was at a local brewery this weekend.

A white couple came in with a black guy. And with the white couple, the wife was pushing a b*by stroller.

While discreetly observing, I noticed a few things. First, the b*aby was definitely mixed race. Second when the husband was up ordering beers, mom was doting on the b*aby, and the black guy was holding her hand. They even had a smooch of a kiss (no tongue action).
When the black guy got up the go to the restroom, mom was hugging her husband and gave him a smooch too. So it was basically like that while they drank their beers. Whomever was holding the little one, mom had her attention on the other.

Now this is what gave me a hard on. I was on a lower chair than theirs and I had an absolutely perfect angle to see what was going on under the table.

So the white guy put the b*by back in stroller and started looking at his wife. She staring back with a smile. I saw the black guy moving his hand between her thighs and was obviously fingering her. And she was acting normal and drinking her beer. Her husband just kept staring at her, a smile on his face to. Lol.

It went on for a few minutes. It stopped abruptly and nothing else occurred. Dang, there’s nothing like a good beer and a cuck couple. Lol
was in the black hills the past few days, saw much of the same there, made me feel good inside to know that not only is cuckolding progressing, but that peoples views on it are changing...no one made comments, no one stared, they were all just another 3 some with biracial children

was in the black hills the past few days, saw much of the same there, made me feel good inside to know that not only is cuckolding progressing, but that peoples views on it are changing...no one made comments, no one stared, they were all just another 3 some with biracial children
Yes please to hear us cuckolds are progressing nicely in society from previous years it to makes me feel good to see others as well ty for sharing ❤️

Back