SAVE THE WHITE GIRLS!!!

Should the White Girl Be Saved?

• Yes…they need to be saved to be Pure for us to use.

Votes: 243 69.6%
  • No… I don’t want them anymore when they are gone…

Votes: 33 9.5%
  • Maybe… I may like what they make after breeding them…

Votes: 73 20.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know what kind of "controlled breeding program" but yes. White sperm will still to go inside us, either by the natural way or by artificial insemination.
But white women should go BBC exclusive as soon as possible. Which I think it will happen more and more often because we can choose and it will be very easy for black men to have us all if they want.
So sehe ich das auch!!!

I don't know what kind of "controlled breeding program" but yes. White sperm will still to go inside us, either by the natural way or by artificial insemination.
But white women should go BBC exclusive as soon as possible. Which I think it will happen more and more often because we can choose and it will be very easy for black men to have us all if they want.

I came up with this thought after a post that I had recently seen… It seems to be a semi common opinion on the site.

Which I find slightly ironic after what this site is called..,

There are people on this site that say they would like to end the white race.

They want to say bye-bye to those wonderful blue eyes or green eyes.

now a lot of this may be in just which I hope it is because if they if the race is gone then what are you gonna do?

The white female is such a diverse creature.

Blondes.. brunettes.. redheads.. blue eyes..green eyes.. hazel eyes..etc.. very pale skin…tan skin…white skin…tanned line… skin there is such an abundance of beauty attached to the white female… when lose all of this?

Don’t get me wrong Asian women are beautiful… Indian women are beautiful… African-American women are beautiful… but the wide selection of white women is just mind-boggling….

View attachment 5264833
Save Her…View attachment 5264834
Don’t lose this incredible site!!View attachment 5264835
Be able to do this with one forever!!View attachment 5264836
You need to be able to enjoy this beauty!!View attachment 5264837
Have fun banging beauties!!View attachment 5264838
Experience the softness!!View attachment 5264839
Treat yourself to a white girl!!

View attachment 5264847
Feed her !!!
Could be that those of that opinion (ending the white race). May feel no more white girls is a fair trade. For some it would be the ultimate reparation😉.

Last edited:
5AD3B551-1FC4-435D-BF04-6EEA13EB57DE.jpeg
You are most definitely correct…

This world is so scary today… you just don’t know how it can get any worse…

What we all need as a Society is to put aside our differences and embrace each other as fellow humans…Black… White… Asian… Hispanic… etc…. We are all the same… HUMAN….

I could go on and on… but… this site is for fun… and fantasy… lol

View attachment 5353490
You are most definitely correct…

This world is so scary today… you just don’t know how it can get any worse…

What we all need as a Society is to put aside our differences and embrace each other as fellow humans…Black… White… Asian… Hispanic… etc…. We are all the same… HUMAN….

I could go on and on… but… this site is for fun… and fantasy… lol
Agreed and understood... Seems those in power. Who really have the ability to make significant change. Are the ones most set against it. Instead they keep us all at odds. With diversion and manipulation. So they can maintain power. 🤔

Definitely fun... Your media posts for this thread are outstanding 👍🏽👍🏽😉

Last edited:
Agreed and understood... Seems those in power. Who really have the ability to make significant change. Are the ones most set against it. Instead they keep us all at odds. With diversion and manipulation. So they can maintain power. 🤔
I see a person as their character… not the color… I’ve known good and bad of all races if you’re a good person you’re a good person and I like good people!

I see a person as their character… not the color… I’ve known good and bad of all races if you’re a good person you’re a good person and I like good people!
Paraphrasing MLK is always a good thing. However those ideals in reality are easier for some to live by than others. That being said change starts with self.😉

64899719_original.jpg

She can be an easy victim of your big black cock. Don't fuck her, save her for her white husband, so he could give her his white babies.

Save the White girls!
Fuck her, but don't breed her and leave breeding for her husband.

Last edited:
Back