SAVE THE WHITE GIRLS!!!

Should the White Girl Be Saved?

• Yes…they need to be saved to be Pure for us to use.

Votes: 243 69.6%
  • No… I don’t want them anymore when they are gone…

Votes: 33 9.5%
  • Maybe… I may like what they make after breeding them…

Votes: 73 20.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9A594BE7-7495-41F6-9F3B-7FB77B780EB9.gif
He is seeding her…. She can feel his hot semen gushing into her… the warmth… the flowing… it is an incredible experience… she will soon find he has impregnated her… she will bare his children… they will be twin boys…

Will they have a White Girl in their future?
961460BC-CF62-49C0-8BE7-29FDCEED0F1E.jpeg
Time will tell….

Save them for the future!

I absolutely love the interracial lifestyle and contrast to our bodies is a very, very beautiful and erotic scene to me and I love that it’s getting more and more popular every day. And I’m sure that every person reading this message loves the interracial lifestyle also and although none of us who are here on earth at this time, will never see the illumination of all white girls.
My FANTASY theory would be for every white woman to have at least one or more white d aughters to keep the future to the interracial lifestyle going and then have as many black b abies she can handle..

I absolutely love the interracial lifestyle and contrast to our bodies is a very, very beautiful and erotic scene to me and I love that it’s getting more and more popular every day. And I’m sure that every person reading this message loves the interracial lifestyle also and although none of us who are here on earth at this time, will never see the illumination of all white girls.
My FANTASY theory would be for every white woman to have at least one or more white d aughters to keep the future to the interracial lifestyle going and then have as many black b abies she can handle..
Thanks for the comment… like I said earlier I always thought it was weird that some here were in such a hurry to get rid of the white girl…

obviously this will never happen at least not in a couple of generations lifetime but I thought it was just a fun little topic to post….trying to be a little creative and have a little fun…..hopefully others will post…

15819F90-E4C5-466E-B7FE-2F80D0209F0B.jpeg
“ Oh TINA!!… I hear that the Black Guys don’t want us around anymore…what is going to HAPPEN to us??!”

“ Julie… we may go extinct… girls like us will not be white anymore…. Our color will be gone…. Mixed darker… I guess they don’t like all the different girls….”

“ Sniff … Tina…. I.. I don’t want to go away….”

“ Maybe…. Somebody will realize what a good thing we are….Julie…. maybe…”

Don’t let this come true..,,

Save the White Girl!

64889900_original.jpg

Don't let her to succumb to your dangerous black seed, she should get birth more white girls! Please don't breed her!

Save the White girls!

Back