Sarah's H.S Reunion

luckyman64

Male
From
LA, US
I sit on the edge of the bed in nervous anticipation as Sarah applies make-up in our bathroom. Earlier today we held hands as we picked out her attire for the evening, a white sun dress with navy blue heels. After a long discussion we both decided that she should not wear any undergarments. Our plans were for meeting D'Andre at his hotel bar for drinks and to see where the events were to lead us from there. Sarah had a long bath in the late afternoon and I shaved her legs and pussy, and then applied lotion to her body. I messaged her feet while applying lotion as she sat on her make-up chair. I knelt naked before her, except for the small metal cage containing my diminutive would-be sex organ.

I contemplated how my life may change after tonight. Actually tonight may be the culmination of years of urges, hope and long discussions of love, honesty and humility.

First, let me start with a little back ground as to how we got to this point. Sarah and I have been married for 25 years and have three grown children. We met in college and dated for three years before getting married. I, Eric, am a physician and we waited until finishing medical school before marriage. I have a private practice in a small city. We are both now in our early fifties and keep in fairly good shape. I am 5'7" at 175 lbs. Sarah would be described as petite. She has brown hair just past her shoulders, beautiful brown eyes and a great body. I always felt fortunate that she chose to marry me. Not that women don't find me attractive, both my looks and position naturally garner the interest of women, although from the outside they don't know how truly inadequate I am in my natural and unclothed state. Until recently, Sarah was always someone who never realized how attractive she is to men. She has always been what would be described as the cute and “good girl” type. Somewhat shy and very reserved. As I said before, that is until recently. Sarah was a virgin when we met and I was her one and only experience with sex. We dated for several years before having sex, and because I always knew I was on the small side, I too had limited sexual experience. I had had sex with three different girls up to that point, and only one of those stayed with me after sex. The other two became disinterested for some reason after we had sex. So, suffice to say both Sarah and I married with little sexual experience before hand, and I do believe, at the time, she found my small size comforting and unintimidating.

In the beginning things were fine, she was petite and was afraid sex would be painful and I had a wife who may not have been aware of her partner’s position on the genital size curve. I have showered in community showers, so I was painfully aware of my lack of size. From college onward I became more interested in fantasies involving Sarah having sex with a well endowed black man. As the years of marriage grew, I could tell that I was able to satisfy my beautiful wife less and less. My urges to see her with another man grew as well, and the only solace I was able to gather was the fact I became very good at pleasing my wife orally.

We were married for twenty years before I first confessed to her that I was interested in a Femdom relationship, and that I wanted her to have full sexual control over me.

It took a couple years more to confess that I longed to see her with a black man and that I wanted her to cuckold me. She took to femdom quite easily, however having sex with someone else would take time and trust. When our schedules and family duties allowed, our normal sex pattern would be for me to please her orally until orgasm and if she chose to allow it, I could penetrate her and have my own orgasm. She would normally allow me to penetrate her about every third session and I would last about a minute, if that long.

Every so often when I was allowed to penetrate her, I would tell her she was too much woman for me, and that we needed another man in bed with us to truly satisfy her. Depending on her mood, she would be more receptive to this then at other times. However, over time I could feel that she was becoming open to my suggestions. I made it perfectly clear that if it were to ever really happen, it would be her choice and by her rules. About six months ago I offered something that I had no idea would have such a powerful effect on her ability to trust my intentions with cuckolding. While giving Sarah a foot message I told her that I was having trouble not wanting to touch myself. I reasoned that this would take attention away from her and she should put my little penis in a cage to keep me fully focused on her. She found this very interesting and I retrieved my lap top to show her examples. She decided this was a route she definitely wanted to go. We picked out a metal cage (small of course) and the rules would be that she would be the one to choose the time, place and length of lock-up time. She was also quite fond of the tradition of the wife wearing the key on a chain around her neck while the husband is locked up. We started by locking me on some weekends when we were home together. This extended to having me go to work with it on for the day. The more control she had over my penis, the more open she became to the cuckold and sharing fantasies.

This brings us to how we met D'Andre. Sarah's 30 year High School class reunion occurred this past summer. Of course she increased her workouts before the event and bought a classy black cocktail dress for the party. When she walked out of our bedroom that evening to leave, my jaw dropped. I told her that she looked spectacular and that she better be prepared for jealous stares. I of course was to wear my cage for the evening as a reminder of my place as my Queen's servant. We mingled together at the beginning then as we met different people we both knew, we separated. I was speaking to a few guys I had met with Sarah when we were in college. Just guy small talk, when this tall black guy introduced himself to me. His name was D'Andre and after we spoke for a while he had told me he went to school with Sarah and that he knew her, but not very well. He had played both football and basketball in High School, but admitted at the time he wasn't the most dedicated student and didn’t have many classes with Sarah. He stated he remembered Sarah as very active in school and he remembered her as "one of the good girls". I told him a little about us and that I was a physician with my own practice. He smiled and said that he works for a company that sells computer security for medical offices. He gave me his card and I told him that I would give him a call. Truthfully, at the time I didn't think much of it, and I was not really sure if I was going to call him.

That changed about 30 minutes later. That's when I see D'Andre walk up to Sarah and her two friends and start talking to them. I see the look of surprise on his face before they both look back at me. She points to me and I wave at them and they return to talking.

I watch at the corner of my eye at Sarah and D'Andre talking. Initially he was talking to the whole group of three girls, and then over time I noticed he focused on Sarah the most.

I must admit that the whole scene was very arousing and I could feel my little penis pull at its metal confines. At one point he grabbed her hand while she twirled around to show him her dress. He spoke to her for about 45 minutes before he moved on and Sarah came to meet me. We left shortly thereafter.

Sarah’s Perspective:

Looking at image in the mirror, I must confess that I felt good about myself. I was going to my 30 year High School reunion and I had lots to feel good about. I was still managing to hold back aging, I was able to be consistent with my exercise routine and the results were showing. I am married to a wonderful man who treats me like a queen and have three children who have all done very well in school. It has been hard work and I deserve to feel a sense of confidence and accomplishment. I walk out of the bedroom and I can see the look on Eric's face, he is impressed. He tells me I look fantastic and I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek. We leave and on the drive to the party I look over at Eric and think about the man I married. He has worked hard for me and the *******. He is very sweet and kind. We have been married for 25 years and my feelings for him continue to evolve. He is such a puzzle however. Here is this successful attractive man beaming with confidence, but feels so insecure in bed that he can't wait for me to put his penis in a cage and then wants me to sleep with someone else. I have come to trust that he is sincere that he wants this to give me everything I desire. If he only knew that what I would really want was for him to be assertive in bed and demand that I desire him. Yes, I have to admit that I don't get the most stimulation from him when he is on top of me, but I desire for him to feel good too. I certainly feel great when he goes down on me. I mean, he is so enthusiastic and always make sure I cum hard. It's so frustrating, because he keeps putting these thoughts of sleeping with other men into my head, and now I have to admit to myself that I might want this even though it was not my intention. Just stop thinking about it Sarah and enjoy your reunion!

I find my old friends Susan and Michelle and start talking. We are just chatting about life and *******. Actually, with Susan, Michelle has no children and never wanted any. Suddenly Michelle pipes in, "look at D'Andre!". We turn to look and I see D'Andre talking to Eric. I remembered him from High School and didn’t like or know him well. He was the ultra jock, bad-boy, pay attention to me type. Although I must admit, time has been kind to him. He wore a very nice tailored Navy suit that hugged his 6'2" slim frame. His head was shaved, and even though I had never felt this way in High School, he makes a very handsome man.

Then Michelle pipes in again, "Wow, brings back a desire I thought I let go a long time ago"!

We had to inquire and Michelle told Susan and me that she slept with D'Andre in High School during one of the many times she and her High School boyfriend broke up. "Probably the best sex I ever had", she adds. Just then D'Andre starts to walk towards us and Michelle gets noticeably giddy.

"How are you beautiful ladies doing this evening?"

We all just smile and nod.

"Michelle, good to see you. Susan, you as well, and...."

He turns to me and I notice the moment of recollection, "Sarah! is that you?"

"I was just speaking with your husband, and I can see he had a good reason for not pointing you out to another man"

"You are certainly looking lovely these days, is that a D-G dress"?

He takes my hand and spins me around. I must admit the attention he was giving me was quite nice, and I could tell Michelle felt a little angry. After about five minutes of superficial chatting, Michelle and Susan moved on to mingle and left D'Andre and I to talk alone. I was able to find out that D'Andre had divorced about five years ago. His ex-wife moved to a different state with their two children who were both in college. D'Andre then said that he was happy to talk about his life but what he was really interested in was me. I tried to talk about our life, but D'Andre cut in and said, "That's all fine but I'm interested in you".

I blushed a little and responded, "What do you want to know"?

I smiled a coy smile when he said this.

"Well, are you happy with all aspects of your life"?

"Most yes, but some not quite as much as I would like", I responded.

"Would I be able to help with some of those aspects that are lacking"?

I blushed, "That sounds…interesting?"

"Any way you would be able to sneak away for a weekend"?

"Ah...well, we may not have to exactly sneak away".

"Why is that"?

"Well, for many years now, my husband has been encouraging me to sleep with someone else, and I have resisted. Partly, I believe, because I didn't want to and partly because I had never desired to sleep with anyone else".

"And now"?

"Now, I might have a reason to be interested".

D'Andre smiled.

Sarah continued, "Let me talk to Eric and I can call you next week"?

"Sound great to me".

Just then Eric walked up and I tried to compose myself. I felt flush and I must admit that D'Andre had left me feeling a little tingly inside. D'Andre excused himself to mingle some more and Eric and I made rounds for another hour before leaving.

We were half way home when I brought up D'Andre.

"What were you and D'Andre talking about? I saw you talking to him while I was talking to Susan and Michelle."

"Who, the tall good looking black guy you spent half the night talking to? He gave me his card. He works for a company that I may need to use for the office. Why?"

"No reason, and I didn't spend half the night talking to him".

"That's okay babe, He seemed like a real nice guy. I was just a little surprised because he told me you two didn't know each other that well in High School".

"We didn't really, we just got caught up in a conversation and he was easy to talk to. Your not jealous are you?"

"Not jealous, you know me, it was kind of exciting watching you talk to him. He seemed to be flirting with you a bit."

I paused for a while and chose my words carefully, "Interesting that you should say that. When you've said that you would want me to sleep with someone else, how serious were and are you?"

Eric paused and smiled before he said, "I am very serious when I say that I would want that for you, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about it when I saw you two talking tonight. Why do you ask?"

"Well he was flirting with me, and he sort of propositioned, no... he definitely propositioned me. He wants me to call him."

"Propositioned you how?"

"Promise me you won't be mad."

"I could never be mad at you about this babe, remember I'm the one who bought it up in the first place"

"He asked if I could sneak away for a weekend, and I told him that we wouldn't have to sneak and that you would be okay with me spending time with him."

"Well, you are exactly right and I'm not mad."

"Good"

"I'm thinking, since I would want his company to do work for the practice, I could call him to set up a meeting and then maybe the three of us could meet for dinner. We could then lay everything out in the open between the three of us?"

"That would be good start. While we are on that subject, when we lay everything out in the open, what does that look like?"

"Well, ultimately it is up to you. But from my standpoint, I don't have a problem with you sleeping with him, even if it becomes something that continues. I do want you always to want me to be your husband and to always be the one you truly love."

"I will always love you sweety."

"We always need to talk and be open about our feelings, because I can't help but think that after sleeping with D'Andre, your sexual 'eyes' will be open for the first time."

"I guess we will have to see about that, but I do know that I am so fortunate to have you as my husband and that will never change."

"Thanks, I needed to hear that."

Just then Eric started to shift in his seat. "What's wrong honey?"

"This conversation has me really excited and my cage is pinching me."

I gave him a wicked little smile, "Poor soon to be cuckold!"

I gave D'Andre a call the following week. I kept it business like over the phone. We discussed what was needed and he stated he needed to schedule a visit to evaluate the existing computer platform.

He suggested he start the evaluation on a Friday so that he could do the evaluation over the weekend in order to not disturb the practice.

He said he would stay in our town the whole week, create a proposal and we could meet again. I offered to host him, however he stated his company usually books a hotel for him.

I was a little disappointed that he was not going to stay with us, but I figured perhaps this would be better in case things did not work out.

I was too nervous to insinuate anything at that first phone call, but I planned to call back and test the waters.

I called again to discuss some bogus questions I had and then told him that Sarah was looking forward to him being in town and that she wanted to know if we could all meet the Friday evening he would be coming in town.

He said he would love to meet. I continued by telling him how much Sarah enjoyed talking to him at the reunion and that we both thought he was a great guy.

I also told him that I would be on call that weekend (a little white lie), but that if I was called away, I would love for he and Sarah to get together anyhow and that I could think of no better guy to take care of my wife if I would not be around.

Hoping he would get my meaning, I was relieved and excited when he responded, "Don't worry, I would be happy to take care of Sarah in your absence and I am sure she and I would both like to get to know each other a little better."

I told him that is what I am hoping for and I am looking forward to that Friday.

When I returned home, I told Sarah I had spoken to D'Andre and that things were set for Friday after next.

She seemed initially stunned and scared, and busied herself with various things around the house. She was unusually quiet and I was worried she was getting cold feet.

I sat down to read emails and about 30 minutes later she skips by and kisses me on the cheek. She seems giddy and absolutely beside herself.

"Okay...so, it all seemed a little too real when you told me about D'Andre coming to town, and my first reaction was to cancel. Then I tried to be honest with myself and if this is what I want to do."

She hesitated then continued, "I am pretty sure you want this, I mean you have practically begged me for years, and now I am almost certain that I want to do this!"

I approached her, held her face gently in my hands and kissed her sweetly on the lips and said, "Thank you so much baby, you're about to make my dream come true. You're about to make me your cuckold!"

She smiled and skipped off, looked over her should and said "Yes I am!"

I told her that I wanted to be involved with her preparation for the meeting. I suggested that I could help her find and buy a new dress, and that I would love to shave her and paint her toenails. She agreed and the weekend before our rendezvous Friday, we shopped for a dress. It was summer and I suggested a white sun dress to complement Sarah's summer tan. The week leading up to Friday, I could barely concentrate on anything. We were to meet with D'Andre at the hotel bar. Sarah and I discussed having a few drinks and feeling out the situation. If she wanted to proceed, she would announce that she wanted to sit next to D'Andre. This would be the clue to open the conversation about the arrangement and boundaries. It was agreed that we would discuss this openly between the three of us and that it would be Sarah's decision when and how the next steps would be taken. That Friday, I closed the office and gave my two assistants, Tracy and Heather the day off. I stayed home to prepare my lovely wife for her evening with D'Andre. I filled the bath tub for her, lit candles and let her soak and relax for a half hour. I sponged her back and washed her body. I dried her off and applied lotion to her legs. She sat on the side of the bath for me to shave her. I dutifully and gently shaved her sex. I marveled at how beautiful it was and how I have spent years orally worshipping her in an attempt to give her pleasure, knowing that all those years of effort was going to pale in comparison to this one night with D'Andre.

I painted her toenails and then waited in the bedroom for her to finish. I sat at the edge of the bed in anticipation.

Sarah’s Perspective:

When Eric told me that we would be meeting D'Andre for drinks, the shock of reality hit me like a ton of bricks. What was I doing even considering the things that Eric and I had discussed, and I must confess, been thinking about since my reunion? What if someone suspects? What would our friends think? What would family think? Could we keep this discreet? I ran through scenarios and rationalized that I was letting paranoia get the best of me. We could, and must, keep this discreet, at least for now. I thought of all the fantasy play and then I pictured D'Andre in my mind. I recalled his tall lean stature, the deep brown eyes, and his smile...Oh my God that smile! That smile, with so much confidence and sex appeal! I'm tingling just thinking about that smile. Yes, I want this! Eric has offered, I didn't ask for this! He offered and I deserve this. I deserve a night with that beautiful man!

I tell Eric and he seems okay, then he kisses me and tells me I have made his dream come true. I think to myself, how much better can this get, I have the opportunity to sleep with a very attractive man and that is "his" dream come true! We decide that I have full control of how the evening will or will not progress. Then Eric decides to buy a dress for me and help me get ready for the evening. What a sweet little prince he is.

I take a deep breath as I look into the mirror. I have bathed and my wonderful husband has applied lotion my body, shaved me and painted my toenails. Nerves are starting to take over. I stand and look at the full length mirror. I feel good. My sundress looks great on me. It's a white, sheer, light material with a mini floral print. It has a slightly deep "V" in front that reveals a classy amount of cleavage. Eric has convinced me not to wear any undergarments. The print conceals my nipples unless you are close and I do enjoy how sexy I feel without underwear, which is something I never do. My husband is beside himself when I walk out of the bathroom. He tells me I am beautiful and can't wait until D'Andre sees me. I hold out my hand and present him with his cage.

"You need to wear this tonight. This is my night and this is to remind you of who is in control. Also, I don't want you touching yourself until I get home."

"Will you tell me all about it if you spend the night?"

"I'll have to decide, and it will be my choice if I choose to share."

The drive there is fairly quite as we are both immersed in our own thoughts. We arrive and take a seat at a small table in the bar. We sit on the same side of the table with a view of the entrance. The waitress asks about drinks. Eric tells the waitress we are waiting for a friend, but he will have a vodka tonic and his wife (me) will have a red wine. I catch on to what my husband is doing when the waitress brings back the drinks. He wants to make sure the waitress knows I am his wife, because he must say "my wife" to her five times when she brings us our drinks.

"What are you doing?", I ask.

He responds, "It will be a big turn on for me if she sees you leave with D'Andre and she knows you are my wife."

"You're so sneaky"

I see D'Andre walk up and immediately get nervous but tingly. I take a big sip of wine to calm the nerves. He looks even better than he did at the reunion. He is wearing a tailored grey suit, cuff links on his shirt and he is wearing an earring that makes him look so sexy.

He shakes hands with Eric and kisses mine. We have a great time talking. D'Andre is so smooth and casual with conversation, before we know it I have had three glasses of wine and an hour and a half has gone by. D'Andre excuses himself to make a phone call and this gives Eric and me a chance to talk.

"Well?", he says

"Yes, definitely yes"

"Okay then, I will move your chair next to his. Hopefully, when he sits down he will notice and we will start talking boundaries."

D'Andre returns and takes his seat and inquires, "Well does this seating arrangement have meaning or am I off base here?"

To this day, I don’t know what came over me but I turn to him and say, "Does this make it clear." and I lean in and give him a deep passionate kiss.

I don't know for how long we kissed, but it was quite a while, when I hear Eric clear his voice. I turn and see our waitress had walked up to our table. She smiles at me then turns to Eric and asks, "Would your ‘WIFE’ like another glass of wine?"

"Dear, would you like another?"

"No", I smile, "I believe I'm good here"

The waitress leaves Eric the check and smiles at me before leaving and gives me a wink.

Eric begins the discussion about our boundaries and desires. As he speaks, D'Andre puts his arm around me and I lean into his strong arms. Eric explains that I will have all last decisions and that we expect D'Andre to wear condoms. D'Andre explains that he was tested recently and is safe, but of course it will be Sarah's decision. D'Andre agrees with our wishes and asks if I plan to spend the night. I explained to him that I would love to spend the entire night with him and that Eric could pick me up in the morning. At that point Eric left, leaving D'Andre and I alone for the evening.

A few minutes later, around 9PM, D'Andre asked if I would like to go up to his room. I smiled and said I have been waiting all night for him to ask. We hold hands in the elevator and I become acutely aware of how big D'Andre's hands are, and how great it will feel to be held by such a strong man. The walk to the room seems to take forever and the butterflies were fluttering at a fevers pitch. D'Andre enters the room first, holding my hand. He leads me to the side of the bed, turns, wraps his hands around my waist and kisses me deeply. I was so relieved he was so assertive, walking in the room I feared I may second guess myself and leave. Thankfully, D'Andre was the take-charge type and knew how to alleviate my anxiety with a wonderful, passionate kiss. His lips were so full and smooth. He kissed me softly at first and then his kiss deepened as his tongue entered my mouth. I parted my lips to accept his probing tongue. The feel of another man’s lips on mine, his tongue filling my mouth, relaxed me and set a burning lust ablaze within my core. Once he could feel my desire, he broke the kiss, looked at me then began to take his jacket off. I started on his tie and he unbuttoned his shirt. He removed his shirt to reveal a chest and abdomen that any woman could spend hours touching and appreciating. I kissed his chest and nipples as he unfastened his belt and removed his shoes. He stepped back to remove the rest of his clothing and as he stood up straight, I was able to gaze at the most beautifully shaped body.

My gaze then focused on his penis. No, this wasn't a penis, a penis was something up to this point in my life I had seen and touched. This was a DICK! A beautiful, dark dick that hung heavy between his thighs, with thick veins and a prominent head covered by foreskin.

D'Andre noticed my stares, lifted my chin, looked into my eyes with those deep, dark eyes of his and smiled. His smile made my legs weak as he grabbed me and kissed me deeply.

I let my hands explore his body as we kissed, feeling every strong muscle in his back and then his firm buttocks. He slid the straps of my sundress off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. I kicked off my heels and wrapped my arms around him. Without shoes my face was at low chest level, and I kissed his chest and stomach, feeling his large dick pressing on my stomach. I began to wonder if I was capable of accommodating his large member. He picked me up and laid me on the bed. He could see the doubt on my face.

He says, "Don't worry, I'll take it slow and you will be more then fine."

Once again his smile worked magic on me and I relaxed. He gently parted my thighs and kneeled on the bed between my legs. He took his dick and started to rub my already very wet pussy.

"Does that feel good?"

I shook my head yes.

"I know your husband said you wanted me to use a condom, but I had myself checked two months ago after a breakup and I have not been with anyone since."

"Uhm..I don't know"

"Do you trust me?"

"yes"

"Do you really want me with a condom?"

"No"

He smiled that delicious smile and continued to rub himself on me.

He had a full erection by this time and he felt huge! I dropped my head back and enjoyed the feeling. He pushed his head into me and I immediately convulsed in an orgasm.

He stayed in position as I shook. I recovered and apologized for cuming so quickly.

He smiles and says, "No problem, that will be the first of many tonight."

I did not doubt his sincerity, but to this point in my life I had never had multiple orgasms during sex. He then began to rhythmically move in and out of my now swollen pussy. Each time he would put more and more of his thick, dark dick into me. The first five minutes I was able to take little more than his head. I let my head fall back again to relax and enjoy the feeling of him slowly filling me. I have never felt so full, and as he worked deeper he felt me flinch the first few times he hit my cervix. This hurt initially at first, then I could feel him reach a part of me I did not realize I had. It felt as though he was under my cervix. He was all in me now as he moved forward to kiss me. He kissed me hard and deep, filling my mouth with his tongue, filling pussy with his massive dick, moving in and out of me and what felt like rearranging my insides! Oh the feeling was magical! The sensations so overwhelming! I lost control and convulsed in the most intense orgasm I could have never imagined! I almost felt as though I had blacked out for a few minutes. As I gained focus and tried to catch my breath, I could feel D'Andre kissing my neck. He had moved so only half of him was in me and he remained still as I caught my breath.

With a shaky voice I said, "Oh my, that was intense, did I pass out?"

"No, but that orgasm lasted quite a while."

We both lay still and kissed softly for several minutes before D'Andre began his rhythmic motion again. An expert lover as he is, he ever so slightly increased and decreased his pace, patiently adding to the overall pace of his thrust. After twenty minutes of slowly increasing his pace I was once again overwhelmed by the feelings this stud of a man was giving me.

I had feelings that I never thought possible, feelings of fullness and fulfillment, intense lust and ******* attraction. I wanted this man in me and yes, I wanted his semen. Suddenly, without even realizing what I was doing, I began yelling out in *******.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Oh it's soooo good, Oh you fuck me soooo good!"

"Oh God you are soooo fuckin good, keep fucking me! Never stop! I need you!"

"Oh yes its soooo good, I want you to cum in me, I want your cum, please give me your cum!"

D'Andre was thrusting hard and I could feel him so deep in me. I felt him tense up and I grabbed his tight ass and pulled him in deep. Oh my God! I had never felt anything like it before. When he started to cum I could actually feel the pulses of cum, over and over again. Filling me up with his beautiful semen! Feeling his pulsations sent me over the top and I began to convulse once again into my third orgasm, this one even more intense than the prior two!

He collapsed on top of me and I rubbed his muscular body as we both recovered. He rolled off of me and I snuggled into his arm and laid my head on his chest. We laid there in silence for a few minutes. I could feel quite a bit of his cum leaking from me. Normally I don't like cum leaking from me and Eric would usually get a towel. With D'Andre it was different. I reached down and rubbed his leaking semen on my pussy and lower belly, enjoying the feel of his seed. I looked down and stared at D'Andre's dick. It was covered in his cum and my juices.

I asked, "Would you like me to get a towel to clean you up?"

"Not a towel."

"What?"

I look toward his face. He flashes me that smile again, that smile that has the ability to weaken me. That gorgeous smile!

"With your mouth, be a good girl and show that dick you appreciate how it makes you feel!" He continued, "Go ahead."

I couldn't resist him and I responded, "okay"

I added, "I haven’t done this in years, so I don't think I will be very good at it."

"Oh I know you'll do a good job, I think you will be surprised at just how good you can be when you are motivated by desire!"

I shifted down to his pelvis and took his dick in my hand. I was surprised by its weight and firmness. I stroked it and noted how big the veins were and how nice the veins made it look. I became intrigued by the foreskin. Eric is circumcised, and goes without saying, much, much smaller than D'Andre. I ran the foreskin back and forth over the head. I became lustful for this ideal object of manhood. The longer I looked at it the more I wanted to kiss it, to lick it, to have it fill my mouth. Never have I felt that way before. I started by kissing the head and running my tongue under his foreskin, using my tongue to make circles around his head. I pulled the skin back and took him into my mouth, surprised that I could fit him in. I enjoyed the taste of our juices as I sucked on the upper third while stroking the remainder of his dick.

"Don't forget the balls", he states firmly.

I comply and began to lick his huge balls. I alternated sucking each one into my mouth and licking the smooth delicate skin. The smell of his groin was intoxicating, filling me with lust! I became more aggressive, sucking hard on his dick, rubbing my face on his dick and balls, trying to inhale his very essence! Out came the words I would have never thought I would hear myself say, "Give me your cum baby, I want your cum in my mouth!" I stroked faster and sucked harder until I felt him tense then explode in my mouth!

Oh sooo much cum! It filled my mouth and dripped out the side! I drank it up like water in a desert. I loved the taste, the warm feeling in my mouth, but most of all, the satisfaction and pleasure on D'Andre's face. I had done a good job for my lover and I was proud!

We fucked for another hour with two more orgasms for me and one for D'Andre and we were well spent and I fell asleep in his arms. The following morning he had me one more time. I came once and when it came time for D'Andre to cum he told me he wanted to cum in my mouth so that I could go home and kiss my husband with his cum in my mouth. I could not resist and he came on my face and in my mouth.

"Don't clean up.", he insisted.

I called Eric around 11AM to pick me up. He arrived at 11:30 and knocked on the door. D'Andre was in the shower when I greeted him at the door. The view he was presented with was a wife with no make-up, hair that I pulled into a pony tail and remnants of dried cum on my face.

He noticed my condition and smiled.

"Good morning my beautiful wife." and he gave me a sweet kiss. I took his face and gave him a deep kiss forsing my tongue deep into his mouth. He then took my hand and led me out. I must confess, I was a little embarrassed walking through the hotel lobby in my condition. But I also felt powerful and privileged. I had experienced the type of sex some women never experience, all with the consent and encouragement of my sweet husband.

Eric on the other hand looked as though he was beaming with joy and pride holding my hand. On the ride home Eric was begging me to tell him about the evening. I told him he would have to wait until we got home and that he had to keep his cage on.

The humbled, frustrated look on my poor hubby’s face was priceless!

To be continued…

Back