Rules For Owning

The rules for the slave/owner need to be mutually agreed to and the slave's input is as important as the owner. My ex required that I open doors for her, hold chairs, and take her coat. All reasonable rules that might be mistaken for a gentleman being polite. My rule was that nothing happen that should only be in the bedroom happen in public, like calling her goddess or receive punishments. When she got ******* and forgot my limits, the relationship ended. Rules are a sub's protection as well as the dom's expectations.

So the idea of being owned by our bulls and sexual partners comes up a lot. So I ask you what would be your rules to own someone? How would they have to behave? What would they have to do? I think it would be fun to hear what people would say.
Well it's more about understanding your position in the relation and also whether you're 100% sure about what you letting yourself in for. If the submissive gives all access, then the dominant can do as he please, use and even make use of you etc. But if there is mutual understanding. You guys set the terms and come to an agreement. But understanding what you want is super important..

So the idea of being owned by our bulls and sexual partners comes up a lot. So I ask you what would be your rules to own someone? How would they have to behave? What would they have to do? I think it would be fun to hear what people would say.
I have had one relationship where I could say I was owned . the only rule was that my body was his. I never had to do anything or had anything done to me I didn't love.
I must be an idiot because I can't wait to be owned again.

I have had one relationship where I could say I was owned . the only rule was that my body was his. I never had to do anything or had anything done to me I didn't love.
You just have to be careful and take a while before deciding to agree to let any BM own you

That’s exactly what My rules Would be as well.

I think the question should be rephrased as, what etiquettes, rules of engagements and privileges you will be allowing for bulls? You are an owner of your own life so no one owns anyone. That applies well to singles. When it comes to married people, input of spouse is a must & then there must be consultative approach between couple & bull which should be mutually agreeable to all.

Back