Round 2

ThickDMT

Male
Real Person
From
AZ, US
I call you letting you know I'm salivating imaging how you are going to taste when I get hold of you. I hear you gasp on the other end as I continue detailing the images in my mind knowing they will get you wet and racing to me. I whisper in the phone telling you how in my mind, you climbed up on my face arms immediately locking your thighs into position. I slowly start my conquest of your pussy, I mention and I hear you moan on the other end of the phone as I explain my tongue doing intricate circles around you clit before I slowly flick across it on my path to dip my tongue in your delicious center. I dive inside, my tongue seeking nothing but your pleasure. You roll your hips moaning reaching down and grabbing my locs begging me keep going. I grip your ass and lick my way back to your clit, sucking gently on your lips and teasing your pussy with my tongue as I move, i said. You whisper and beg me to stop talking because your coworker walked in, but that only fuels my desire to make you cum with just my words. I take control as I lift your left leg up still sucking on your clit but turning you onto your back at the same time your legs stuck in the air with my head between them my mouth immediately enveloping your lips diving deeper inside as you begin to cum on my tongue, and then i whisper that I'm stroking my dick as we are talking. You gasp again on the other line, and I continue with my fantasy. You cum and try to run as i lay my tongue between your lips, tasting every drop of your pleasure. And as I lick up toward your nipples past your navel, you feel the head of my throbbing dick resting on your juicy lips before I slowly rotate my hips and slide just the head inside. Teasing you. Then I slowly roll my hips and inch inside your welcoming lips a little further, hearing your moans of pleasure, your hands gripping my arms in anticipation for the stroke you take a deep breath as I slide the entire length of my dick inside you followed by a subtle cry of "Oh God" as you wrap your arms and legs around my frame ******* written in your melodic tones. Reaching around to grip your ass I start slowly, knowing that the excitement of being able to please you will make it easier for me to cum, and I want to make this last forever. You moan out on the phone, then thank me for soaking you panties and tell me you are leaving the office and will be to me soon. Click*

Little do you know, that's been my plan.

You race to me, and when you get to the door there is a sign that says "The freedom of choice is the pleasure of freedom". You walk inside and I have three trails leading from the front door, with a sign that sign choose your path. You select the path that leads left, unknowing that all the paths have a different route, but lead to me. The trail you select first leads you to the kitchen where there is another sign that asks "Which do you prefer, a topping for your sweet treat or something to ******* it down with?" The first being whipped cream the second being a sweet wine either red or white. You make your selection and follow the path, the next destination is out on the back patio where you see a neck tie, a blindfold, and a set of cuffs with a slip of paper that says "How do you Cum to your senses?" You make your selection and follow a new path that leads toward the office area. The last area you come to has sign that says "How do you..." and laid across the office desk are the different outfits aligned with room accessories beside them. You see a see through purple lingerie set with red lowlight scented candles and body lotion. Next to that you see a blue corset a pair of heels and a purple g string with soft white candles and an edible body oil. Next to that outfit you see a few others together, a sexy set of costumes fit for role playing a doctor and nurse set a cop and robber set and a super woman themed set. At the end of the table is a mirror for you to try and decide and as you get closer you see a key hanging on the mirror. The key is attached to a note that says see you at the finale and an arrow pointing to a door you didnt realize was beside the table. You walk to the door with your final decisions and see a sign that says "Welcome to Round 3".

(Now I would like to get suggestions so I can make the next stories accurate to choices)

Attachments

• 1210181958.jpg
    1210181958.jpg
    495.1 KB · Views: 6
You now must take total control and use all the equipment you have,she is now ready to do anything as I was when confronted with the same situation xxxx

Back