Round 1

ThickDMT

Male
Real Person
From
AZ, US
I'm imagining pulling up to your job and surprising you with lunch. We enjoy a delicious quick meal that i prepared and as you eat i begin running my hand up your leg under the table. you smile and whisper to stop. Im getting you excited gently rubbing your clit under the table. I tell you I've already spoken to your staff and management and now you have the rest of the day off. I walk you to the passenger seat of my rental. I get in the other seat and begin to navigate toward our destination. You are already incredibly wet from lunch and i reach one hand into your dress. First sliding my finger inside you then pulling it out and licking your juices off my fingers. You moan out enticing so sexy and reach over to stroke my already hard Dick as i drive. You unzip my pants and slowly inch my head into your throat. Lickin and kissing the tip you suck my dick so perfectly as we drive toward our final destination. We end up at a resort suite overlooking a mountain range where i have an array of toys to use for your pleasure. You walk in i smack your ass and walk with you over toward the toys letting you know there are different ones in each room. I walk you then over to the back window and separate you legs putting your hands up against the glass and whispering if you move there will be consequences. I walk up behind you hard drop down to my knees and lick from right below your ass hole down toward your clit sucking gently as i lick. Sliding my tongue in and out of your pussy until you cum on my tongue. Then i stand up gripping you by your waist and sliding inside you. You moan and push your ass back as i stroke and reach one hand around gently massaging your clit as i stroke. Your legs start to shake as you cum on my Dick and i pull you toward a chair where i sit and tell you to come climb on top. You start to roll your hips i put one hand on your ass start to suck on your nipples and run my other hand through your hair pulling it back gently before i reach around and start to ******* you. You moan loud and pick up your pace telling me you are about to cum begging me not stop. I feel my Dick throbbing as I'm getting ready up cum and you tell me to cum inside you. I cum deep inside you feeling your pussy welcome and swallow me as you cum simultaneously our juices mixing our pleasure. I grip you by the hair kiss your lips passionately and whisper that was only round 1

Back