Rocky Balboa

I do love the 4th

It’s funny you mention Rocky though on this forum though. It’s such an obvious white male fantasy of a white boxer rising up to win again in a time when black men were totally dominating the boxing world :)

It’s funny how we deal with out insecurities

It’s funny you mention Rocky though on this forum though. It’s such an obvious white male fantasy of a white boxer rising up to win again in a time when black men were totally dominating the boxing world :)
Its not a fantasy, LittleSissy ... who do you think the Rocky movies were created after?
One of the greatest heavyweight fighters of all time ... Rocco Francis Marchegiano (Rocky Marciano) who retired having never been defeated with a record of 49 wins (43 by KO) - 0 losses. Defended his title 6 times, holds one of the highest Knockout:Wins record in professional boxing. Defended his heavyweight title against a host of black boxers such as Jersey Joe Walcott, Ezzard Charles, Archie Moore, Joe Louis.
So, the only one 'here' who seems to be in a fantasy is you. I'm not sure why you guys keep 'trying' to sissify and emasculate the white males, but the one fact that you keep getting wrong is that all "white boiz" are submissive sissies, that's for sure, and it just ain't so. Sorry I can't "play along" with the little fantasies you folks keep creating. Maybe it makes you "feel good" to berate a particular race & gender ... who knows.
pic_Boxer-Rocky.jpg

Last edited:
Its not a fantasy, LittleSissy ... who do you think the Rocky movies were created after?
One of the greatest heavyweight fighters of all time ... Rocco Francis Marchegiano (Rocky Marciano) who retired having never been defeated with a record of 49 wins (43 by KO) - 0 losses. Defended his title 6 times, holds one of the highest Knockout:Wins record in professional boxing. Defended his heavyweight title against a host of black boxers such as Jersey Joe Walcott, Ezzard Charles, Archie Moore, Joe Louis.
So, the only one 'here' who seems to be in a fantasy is you. I'm not sure why you guys keep 'trying' to sissify and emasculate the white males, but the one fact that you keep getting wrong is that all "white boiz" are submissive sissies, that's for sure, and it just ain't so. Sorry I can't "play along" with the little fantasies you folks keep creating. Maybe it makes you "feel good" to berate a particular race & gender ... who knows.
View attachment 1636815

It may be based on him but go and look at the champions when the actual films were made. Look at the boxing idea of the ‘white hope’.

According to my dad the Rocky character was based on some guy named Chuck Wepner who fought Muhammad Ali and got beat up really bad but went the distance because he refused to get knocked out.

At least that’s what he tells everyone whenever the subject of that movie comes up. And since my daddy knows everything of course it’s the truth.

I do love the 4th

It’s funny how we deal with out insecurities
Good Lord Dude. The movie happened to be on and I mentioned it. What is it with you people trying to make something out of nothing lol I think Sissy needs some serious counseling. There's always one douchebag who ruins the thread. Anyway, putting him aside which one

I always thought the first one was a great movie. For some reason I find it very touching
Actually the second one, Rocky Two, where Adrean has her baby was the very best ... included ******* and cuckolding, but the writers took those out at the last second because they figured the movie goers weren't ready for that stuff yet.
It seems Paulie Pennino was having an incestuous relationship with his sister ... often beating her and ******* her all during her life. For some strange reason, when Adrean married Rocky, she kept going back to Paulie, because she felt beholding to him. She got pregnant by Paulie, but Adrean made Rocky believe that the baby was his because Rocky was short a few eggs in his egg carton. She never told Rocky of the ******* relationship she had with her brother. Did you see that baby ... definitely NOT Rocky's ... definitely did look more like Paulie.
And THAT is the Alt-FACTS, too! I swear! GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

Last edited:
Good Lord Dude. The movie happened to be on and I mentioned it. What is it with you people trying to make something out of nothing lol I think Sissy needs some serious counseling. There's always one douchebag who ruins the thread. Anyway, putting him aside which one

I’m very sorry if I’m a distraction :( I just thought it’s funny how white male insecurity permeates our culture

I always thought the first one was a great movie. For some reason I find it very touching
Have you ever heard the story behind it? IT's pretty amazing. $25,000 and wrote the script in 3 days. It has to be one of the most iconic movies ever and it was made so cheap. I remember watching it at a theater as a kid and my group of friends come running out of it after cheering looking like idiots haha

According to my dad the Rocky character was based on some guy named Chuck Wepner who fought Muhammad Ali and got beat up really bad but went the distance because he refused to get knocked out.

At least that’s what he tells everyone whenever the subject of that movie comes up. And since my daddy knows everything of course it’s the truth.
Chuck Wepner, "The Bayonne Bleeder"

Back