Rituals with bull/black lover

Conny

Female
Question to other wives, do you have special "rituals" when meeting with your bull/black lover? My black lover and I have one, we call it the "morning ride". Usually my black lover stays over night, when he comes to us on weekends, on sunday morning we sleep longer but I usually wake up first, then I grab for his penis first. Most time he has a rock hard morning wood, I start to play a little bit with it and then I start the "morning ride". He normally is still half sleeping, I tell him to relax and sleep on (LOL). I mount him and it's always a long ride because he usually has ejaculated two or sometimes even three times during the night, so it takes long for him to ejaculate again in the morning. I enjoy one, two, three (always different) more orgasm during the ride until he ejaculates and both of us are really tired. We will have breakfast (or better brunch) together with hubby and after that he leaves.

Question to other wives, do you have special "rituals" when meeting with your bull/black lover? My black lover and I have one, we call it the "morning ride". Usually my black lover stays over night, when he comes to us on weekends, on sunday morning we sleep longer but I usually wake up first, then I grab for his penis first. Most time he has a rock hard morning wood, I start to play a little bit with it and then I start the "morning ride". He normally is still half sleeping, I tell him to relax and sleep on (LOL). I mount him and it's always a long ride because he usually has ejaculated two or sometimes even three times during the night, so it takes long for him to ejaculate again in the morning. I enjoy one, two, three (always different) more orgasm during the ride until he ejaculates and both of us are really tired. We will have breakfast (or better brunch) together with hubby and after that he leaves.
Sounds very good 😍

With my ex girlfriend we had kind of a ritual from our second threesome on. The first one had had its awkward moments. Part of it might have been because it was our first, but there had been other reasons too.
We learn from experience as they say, and what we had learned was that it is important to make a guest feel welcome!

In our first experience she would be very focused on me and my pleasure perhaps making the other person feel like "the third wheel on a bike". So for a better experience we decided that she'd focus more on our guest(s) than me! Also i would say things like "You're looking so hot devouring ....(<- put guest's name here)'s dick" among other things that would not only show her that i was supportive but also him that he was welcome and didn't have to fear a jealousy attack or similar on my part. That has helped a lot creating very joyful memorable nights for all of us. ;)

We've developed a few over the years. One of my favorites is she will get fucked at her Black lover's place. When she comes home, she immediately takes off her pants and underwear, and lays back on the bed with her ass at the edge. I kneel down on the floor as she lifts her legs up and wide apart. I suck out her pussy and make her cum while she lays there texting him.

Back