Risky at dinner time

I think all women love to dress sort of revealing for attention and it boosts their confidence when other men give her attention. My current wife wears low cut tops to show off her large breasts and always makes the comment “I don’t think I’ll have any problem getting help at the store” line lol. All my ex gf’s and my ex wife loved wearing revealing clothes.

It’s to bad we live in an society that frowns upon it and we’re men are raised to be jealous if their wife shows off the “goods” my sister in-laws husband is like that and it’s an shame. She’s making comments to my wife about how she dresses revealing. I think she is just jealous because she has controlling husband!

We always meet perspective playmates socially over dinner in a casual setting. No play, just getting to know them. When we do that, just the initial social meeting, I'm dressed conservatively.

When we decide to play, that's when we meet again in a casual restaurant and when I don't wear undergarments under my sundress. After dinner, we all go to the hotel and the fun begins!

FB_IMG_1578168414785.jpgIt would be almost impossible for me to continue walking pass a sight such as this. Immediately my cock will stiffen to salute such a prescription. I doubt I'd be able to resist the urge of wanting to reach out to grab that ass and make certain she knows just how much I want to be in her pussy

Back