Rise of the Latina QOS

It all depends on your location but i wish there were more Latinas in the lifestyle. I love Latinas very much which is why i go down to San Antonio, Texas almost once a month. Lots of Latinas down that way also in San Diego but haven't been down that way in years.

As a Mexican cuck I wish there were more Latinas in the lifestyle too. The Latinas in both San Antonio and San Diego are Mexican so they're very much curious about Black men since there's not that many in either city. From what I hear the lifestyle has really caught on with Latinas in Texas with San Antonio and Houston being the cities I hear get mentioned the most. In Houston I hear the young Latinas are actually very vocal about preferring Black men it's the one place where Latinas saying they're only into Black men is becoming the norm.

Where I grew up, there were approx 40% Latinos (mostly Mexican) 35% white, 20% black and 5% other. It was very common to see Mexican girls dating black guys. Other than Mexican-Mexican relationships, Mexican-black were probably the next most common. More so than white-white. I knew a few really pretty middle eastern girls who really were attracted to black guys but would never date one because they had to date someone from their culture

Rosa Mendoza was the first Latina QOS I ever heard of like 20 years ago. Back in the early 2000s I didn't even know what a QOS was really. I always found it an extra turn on that she's a Black bred Mexican QOS cuz I'm a Mexican cuck. The fact that her cuck hubby is White is kinda like a double whammy in cuckolding cuz it just proves she has no use for us Mexican guys not even as cucks lol.

Man I didn't even know what a cuck or QoS was 20-25 years ago but my ex wife would have fit the bill. Light skinned, Mexican mom of my ******* and owned by her black lovers. Many of her free time weekends were spent satisfying them. Shed definitely be a hit now a days.

Back