Rise of the Latina QOS

Oh absolutely I can see that 100% I’ve always noticed that in the rural area high schools especially. It definitely looks like the rate is climbing quick
Oh yes. It was so hot and tough not to show how hard I got listening to them and their friends vent in frustration at having to hide their gorgeous daughters dating Black athletes from grandparents and refusing to take anyone else to dances or proms or sorority. Fun to figure out which white husbands were most insecure and which wives were jealous and lusting to dream of getting BBC too

When you go to any of these high schools in rural areas especially in the south, literally every pretty girl is with a black guys, except Maby one. It’s crazy how this dynamic is playing out
They have to love hearing how intimidated her brothers or classmates always got when first in the locker room with those Real Men showing off their Black cocks and loudly bragging how each different white girl was shocked and eager to suck him off… especially when it’s an open secret which white bf just got dumped or cheated on… was that common for y’all too?

I'm in Houston and here lately that's all that seems to hitting at me lately is latina mujeres... Not that I am complaining. Just amazed at how many prefer a tall pecan man like myself. So much so that they are repeat to the point I have a standing Thursday late lunch every 2 weeks.
Lots of latinas lust for chocolate, I couldn’t get a gf until my two black friends changed location to other cities, they were getting them all 😅

I'm in Houston and here lately that's all that seems to hitting at me lately is latina mujeres... Not that I am complaining. Just amazed at how many prefer a tall pecan man like myself. So much so that they are repeat to the point I have a standing Thursday late lunch every 2 weeks.
I think most Latinas would prefer a tall Black man instead of the average Latino guys they use to seeing in Houston

Reactions: wit
I'm noticing more latina q.o.s in the west coast also and especially in Arizona & California. I know one of them in my personal that wants to have children with me
Most of the Latinas over there are Mexican and have been curious about Black men for a very long time plus Mexican men don't offer much in the way of competition

Reactions: wit
Back