Rimming

005.jpg
11811171_1035927008.jpg

I have walked in on my wife doing this exact same thing many times. Some of the times you would be seeing other black men standing around waiting their turn with her. It was hot to here the slurping and sucking sounds coming from my wife's hungry mouth. Hearing the black man fucking her asshole slap her ass cheeks calling her a black man asshole eating white married slut. The black man having his asshole eaten out is holding my wife's face tight to his ass crack. Telling her to get that tongue up my hairy black asshole white slut. He would look at me and grin asking me if this is what I like to see white boy. Your pretty young wife sucking a black mans asshole while another one plows her asshole? Bragging to me how my wife is sucking his asshole at that moment. He would say sweetheart you have been sucking my asshole so good I'm gonna reward you and your husband. We both knew that he wanted my wife to stop her sloppy rim job and give me a sloppy wet kiss. That was a good way to humiliate me and they knew it asking if I could taste their asshole on my wife's lips. Some of the time my wife would be on top of me and some big dicked black man would be fucking her asshole I would be up close hearing this black man grunting and heavy breathing while he butt fucked my wife. I could feel him thrusting his big black dick in her asshole.

Always love seeing a wedding ring in the pic, and when it is spreading black ass cheeks so the married white sub slut can eat his ass with full lust and vigor...just makes is oh so much sweeter. Now, when you are done eating his ass, be sure to tell your husband and give him a full on tongue down his throat kiss so he can taste that BBC's ass as well...soooooo HOT!

Beautiful. I love seeing her wedding ring while she enjoys the thrill and pleasure of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole.
Her white cuckold husband is a very lucky man.
I have seen short vids of this lady and black guys... The woman has wrist bands which makes me think she went to a US get together or some resort in the Caribbean, catering to white couples and women

Back