Rimming your bull

Our bull has recently asked to be rimmed by me while he is balls deep in my g/f. Haven’t ever done anything like that even to my g/f, is this fairly normal to do to your bull? Obviously not overly keen to tell him no.

Picture attached is just from the internet not mine (have been googling a lot to find out more).
Be a man dude,
Whats all this nonsense.
Have some self-respect. White men literally gave everything to the world. From best of the inventions to best of the discoveries. Hold your head high up.
And you talking about licking a man's ass.
Go get your wife, take care of her. Fuck her and be proud. Dont let any black man touch her.
I am neither a black nor a white.

Be a man dude,
Whats all this nonsense.
Have some self-respect. White men literally gave everything to the world. From best of the inventions to best of the discoveries. Hold your head high up.
And you talking about licking a man's ass.
Go get your wife, take care of her. Fuck her and be proud. Dont let any black man touch her.
I am neither a black nor a white.
Thanks for your feedback, everyone has differing opinions.

Our current bull is slowly opening up to some bi exploration. He expressed to me some curiosities, but I wanted to proceed slowly. Too much may scare away a beautiful cock! I always find if you start playing w them while they are playing w her (usually giving oral) they are focused on a woman while enjoying the pleasure of having their cock strokes or sucked without really being able to see it. The next is playing w them while they are fucking a woman. Placing my split fingers across her lips so he’s stroked w each thrust. Stroke his balls from behind during missionary. And of course, 69 the wife and lick him while she is doggie.
But back to the original purpose of this post. Once they accept that’s it’s just pleasure, my favorite is them missionary. Face to face as he slow fucks her. He’s only doing this because I’m playing w his balls and eating his ass. Sadly no pics, but enjoy some of my warmup.

Attachments

• 7837EB43-8918-426B-AD17-8175145963AF.png
    7837EB43-8918-426B-AD17-8175145963AF.png
    10.4 MB · Views: 127
  • F05107C9-B337-4407-BB1A-707875F44CCB.jpeg
    F05107C9-B337-4407-BB1A-707875F44CCB.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 113
  • E88EB608-7282-4CCA-AE00-A32A8D432C3E.jpeg
    E88EB608-7282-4CCA-AE00-A32A8D432C3E.jpeg
    222.6 KB · Views: 106
Scotti, does your wife enjoy watching you service her bull? Can you share what she has said about it?

Yeah she loves it, tends to make her fuck him harder when she see’s or feels me down there.

They stopped fucking one time I was doing it so I stopped as well and she said why are you stopping and told me to get my tongue back in. She watched and pushed my head in deeper and deeper, I couldn’t see a thing as my eyes were right on his ass. Our bull came very quickly and always does when my gf pushes my head in and we shared his seed together.

Our current bull is slowly opening up to some bi exploration. He expressed to me some curiosities, but I wanted to proceed slowly. Too much may scare away a beautiful cock! I always find if you start playing w them while they are playing w her (usually giving oral) they are focused on a woman while enjoying the pleasure of having their cock strokes or sucked without really being able to see it. The next is playing w them while they are fucking a woman. Placing my split fingers across her lips so he’s stroked w each thrust. Stroke his balls from behind during missionary. And of course, 69 the wife and lick him while she is doggie.
But back to the original purpose of this post. Once they accept that’s it’s just pleasure, my favorite is them missionary. Face to face as he slow fucks her. He’s only doing this because I’m playing w his balls and eating his ass. Sadly no pics, but enjoy some of my warmup.

Correct to proceed slowly and react to how they react. Our bull loves hands or tongue on his balls at all times during sex with my gf now.

Back