Rimming your bull

Our bull has recently asked to be rimmed by me while he is balls deep in my g/f. Haven’t ever done anything like that even to my g/f, is this fairly normal to do to your bull? Obviously not overly keen to tell him no.

Picture attached is just from the internet not mine (have been googling a lot to find out more).

Attachments

• 51562C4F-04A3-4B18-BA12-8068E945F46B.jpeg
    51562C4F-04A3-4B18-BA12-8068E945F46B.jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 335
Our bull has recently asked to be rimmed by me while he is balls deep in my g/f. Haven’t ever done anything like that even to my g/f, is this fairly normal to do to your bull? Obviously not overly keen to tell him no.

Picture attached is just from the internet not mine (have been googling a lot to find out more).
Very hot

it's not clear to me if you've done other things for your wife's lover like, o say, sucked his cock or eaten his gifts of creampies in your wife. if you have, this is just the next step for this specific lover. not all kings want that kind of worship; some are happy just using your wife or whatever else. in some cases, i've had my lovers insist cuck not be there at all. it's a wide & varied lifestyle. my cuck did things like this early on but he's mostly out of the game at this point(we've been doing this a LONG time). since you're not expressing disgust or revulsion, i suspect you want to give this tribute to the man who's using your wife. that's natural for some cucks. like i said, it's a wide & varied lifestyle. just have fun. that's the whole point to any of this.

it's not clear to me if you've done other things for your wife's lover like, o say, sucked his cock or eaten his gifts of creampies in your wife. if you have, this is just the next step for this specific lover. not all kings want that kind of worship; some are happy just using your wife or whatever else. in some cases, i've had my lovers insist cuck not be there at all. it's a wide & varied lifestyle. my cuck did things like this early on but he's mostly out of the game at this point(we've been doing this a LONG time). since you're not expressing disgust or revulsion, i suspect you want to give this tribute to the man who's using your wife. that's natural for some cucks. like i said, it's a wide & varied lifestyle. just have fun. that's the whole point to any of this.
Thank you so much for your feedback, very much appreciated. Yes sucked and cleaned up already and rimming has now also happened.

Oh my yes as a sisicuckold I have been requested several times over the years to rim black men's, I think this is a honor for me to perform ,and pleasure him as best I am able to ,so yes please perform this as requested 😀 😊

So normal. Prepared yourself. You are going to know so many Bull asses.

Back