Rim

View media item 555825
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 555825
Please login or become a member to view

Thank you for posting this extremely exciting videos of your beautiful white wife licking and tongue fucking black men's assholes. I was very excited seeing your wife spread the black man's ass cheeks so that she could get her tongue up deeper inside their black assholes. Your wife's videos are beautiful, erotic and stunning displays of a white wife that truly loves making love to black men's assholes and worshiping black men's assholes!!!!!!!
So many wonderful, beautiful exciting sights in your wife's black ass worshiping videos, like seeing the black men sitting their black ass down on your wife's beautiful white face for her to enjoy licking and tongue fucking their black assholes.

Loved receiving them from my hot wife Sheila and enjoyed watching others experience her same nasty treat. I also loved kissing her straight after, enjoying their ass aromas on her face and their butt taste on her tongue.

The best experience was after our BBC stud Stefan left our hotel suite, Sheila saying he mustn’t have cleaned properly and tasted “a little dirty” but his moans and grunts turned her on even more than she had been wanting his impressive 9.5” uncut cock, and she didn’t want to disappoint him or me.

Last edited:
Back