Rikochan Is Becoming a hotwife

Hey all! I’m finally due to have my first hotwife session this weekend! I’m getting fucked by a guy I’ve been flirting with online and talking to. So excited and so nervous, but in a good way.

For women who’ve already made the jump, what are the main thing or things you wished you knew before you made the jump?

I’ll report my experience today in here!

See how excited it has got me?
View attachment 4172679
Lucky man to get you

Looks like it didn't take long to go bareback. Show us the cream pie next time!! 😋😋😋
Yeah, the first fuck he had on a condom, and then we took a little break. He ate me out sitting on the couch on his hands and knees. Just when I had almost come, he started rubbing his bare dick in my clit, which makes me CRAZY. It wasn’t against our rules, so it fine, but then I completely lost it and told him to just fuck me bareback RIGHT NOW. I had realllllly wanted to the first time and I was right in the palm of his hand, which I also loved. He went right in! He totally knew what he was doing, lol. It was so much better! That big, smooth cock! I can’t wait to take it again…0F1A7ADD-1C4F-4303-B9B7-A10277DC0CF1.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, the first fuck he had on a condom, and then we took a little break. He ate me out sitting on the couch on his hands and knees. Just when I had almost come, he started rubbing his bare dick in my clit, which makes me CRAZY. It wasn’t against our rules, so it fine, but then I completely lost it and told him to just fuck me bareback RIGHT NO . I had realllllly wanted to the first time and I was right in the palm of his hand, which I also loved. He went right in! He totally knew what he was doing, lol. It was so much better! That big, smooth cock! I can’t wait to take it again…View attachment 4176631
Fuck that's hot! Just the picture itself and then the backstory added is just the cherry on top!
Did he creampie you as well or did he pull out on time?
Did hubby lick his cum off you? 😈

It seems like we’re really doing this; husband is going to tell bull #1 that he can come by and fuck me whenever he wants, basically, as long as we’re around, alone and not working. I also heard him telling one of my possible next bulls (he’s picking and vetting them for me): “Anything you can convince her to do is fine, as long as it’s safe. She has to consent, but that’s the only rule.” I said, after the call, “What if he wants to take me to a hotel for a weekend?” He said, “I want you to be the best hotwife you can be…as long as you take pics and video and come back to me after, it’s not only fine, it’s exciting. I’m 100% sure it’s going to be good for our sex life.” I’m shook. This is really happening!9515336D-3614-480B-B2E9-B477905B8382.jpeg

Attachments

• B354B08E-E236-4AFD-991B-24D5722463E7.jpeg
    B354B08E-E236-4AFD-991B-24D5722463E7.jpeg
    1,022.5 KB · Views: 95
It seems like we’re really doing this; husband is going to tell bull #1 that he can come by and fuck me whenever he wants, basically, as long as we’re around, alone and not working. I also heard him telling one of my possible next bulls (he’s picking and vetting them for me): “Anything you can convince her to do is fine, as long as it’s safe. She has to consent, but that’s the only rule.” I said, after the call, “What if he wants to take me to a hotel for a weekend?” He said, “I want you to be the best hotwife you can be…as long as you take pics and video and come back to me after, it’s not only fine, it’s exciting. I’m 100% sure it’s going to be good for our sex life.” I’m shook. This is really happening!View attachment 4198608
Congratulations on taking this next step and for having such an understanding and supportive husband. He is right, it's going to be great not only for your own sex life, but also for the sex life between you and your husband (wich can even be without him penetrating you anymore if you eventually decide going that cuckolding route ;) 🤫).

Yeah, the first fuck he had on a condom, and then we took a little break. He ate me out sitting on the couch on his hands and knees. Just when I had almost come, he started rubbing his bare dick in my clit, which makes me CRAZY. It wasn’t against our rules, so it fine, but then I completely lost it and told him to just fuck me bareback RIGHT NOW. I had realllllly wanted to the first time and I was right in the palm of his hand, which I also loved. He went right in! He totally knew what he was doing, lol. It was so much better! That big, smooth cock! I can’t wait to take it again…View attachment 4176631
Have you and your husband discussed the possibility of you getting bred by a bull (either as just the fantasy or what you would do if it accidentally happened)?

Yeah, the first fuck he had on a condom, and then we took a little break. He ate me out sitting on the couch on his hands and knees. Just when I had almost come, he started rubbing his bare dick in my clit, which makes me CRAZY. It wasn’t against our rules, so it fine, but then I completely lost it and told him to just fuck me bareback RIGHT NOW. I had realllllly wanted to the first time and I was right in the palm of his hand, which I also loved. He went right in! He totally knew what he was doing, lol. It was so much better! That big, smooth cock! I can’t wait to take it again…View attachment 4176631
great to read this . i can imagine that your husband enjoy it as well .
i hope my wife can overcome her traditional mindset and become a hotwife as well .

Um. Wow. It was great. He was so funny and smart and friendly and fit, and nice, and tall, and smelled wonderful, and just stayed hard FOREVER! Husband was wonderful and supportive and jumped in here and there and took lots of pics and vids! More pics sooooooonView attachment 4174517
thats what i wish for us as well . a real bull. seem you become addicted _ great . enjoy it and i am sure husband is very proud of you . i would be for sure

Congratulations on taking this next step and for having such an understanding and supportive husband. He is right, it's going to be great not only for your own sex life, but also for the sex life between you and your husband (wich can even be without him penetrating you anymore if you eventually decide going that cuckolding route ;) 🤫).
He’s super supportive, and so excited to make me a hotwife slut! I can’t believe how into it he has gotten. And our sex has been wild since our first bull 2 weeks ago! Late into the night, every night.❤️

So I was supposed to have my 2nd hotwife thing tonight, but the guy flaked out. Too bad! He was a beautiful Brazilian young bull, but he disappeared at the beginning of this last week. That puts me at 1 out of 4 successful dates since of dates since starting this lifestyle. 1 I canceled, 1 that cancelled on me, 1 that disappeared, and 1 that fucked me!

Luckily, my husband has found me a really hot bull for next weekend! My nipples are hard thinking about him…B1CDB694-5AA0-4B02-AEB7-A511097DC7D1.jpeg

Back