Reservations

Any couples having trouble and nervous about moving forward please hit us up we would love to chat! We are in the same boat!
Yes it's a Hot fantasy of mine I'm 59 she's 57 wh m want her to try bbc she's saying no but if he was buff I think it might work

Not an expert but do have over 30 years experience in the LS. We all, in one form or another, had or have some reservations about crossing over from fantasy to reality and becoming fully committed to LS play, in general, and BMs, specifically. If anyone wishes to ask questionss, either here or via PM, feel free.

it is normal to have reservations and anytime anything new occurs. I was not keen about cleaning or sucking cock until i had done about six different ones and accepted that it would be better to enjoy it

Not an expert but do have over 30 years experience in the LS. We all, in one form or another, had or have some reservations about crossing over from fantasy to reality and becoming fully committed to LS play, in general, and BMs, specifically. If anyone wishes to ask questionss, either here or via PM, feel free.

I tried to PM you but it wouldn’t let me.

For us, we're both professionals and she's said it could never happen here, as someone would find out for sure.

She's also hesitant, as I'm 'fixed' so she's not on any birth control and doesn't want to be as it screws up her body. That increases the risks of getting pregnant or STD's and how would you explain that one to your doctor (who knows your married)? Finding a 'clean' and 'fixed' BBC would be ideal, but what are the odds of that and then she's always saying "how can you be sure" that the person is clean even though they just got tested?

She's said it can't happen here (at home), so she'd like to go away on a trip and do it. But then she's nervous that we'd get robbed or assaulted or something. It's easy enough to lock anything of any value in the hotel safe, but I guess it doesn't rule out being robbed assaulted, but I think then you need to meet and get to know someone a bit first. She's also worried that something would go wrong and how would you explain it to the family?

She's also only had sex with a couple people and never slept around, so she's not really used to picking up guys or flirting.

Those are my wife's issues, but she's already saying that she needs a big thick cock and would like to do it for my 50th......

Back