Reparations for New England black kings

Looking to meet up with a Black king in New England, pay reparations, be a servant, do chores, do whatever is asked. Like a non-sexual slave. HMU
Listen you all really need to stop with his nonsense about reparations. It's one thing to live out your kink and all that but this thing about reparations, stop it. Whatever happened in the past happened all you need to do just live your life and don't do the same thing that the people did back in the day. But get off this thought process about reparations because it's nonsense again like I said.

Looking to meet up with a Black king in New England, pay reparations, be a servant, do chores, do whatever is asked. Like a non-sexual slave. HMU
reparations are nonsense. At least in the US, one does not have to pay for the sins of their forefathers.
Now, if one must go down the reparations road, where's my reparations for not being able to vote until 1920?

reparations are nonsense. At least in the US, one does not have to pay for the sins of their forefathers.
Now, if one must go down the reparations road, where's my reparations for not being able to vote until 1920?
Does that mean that Germany should not have paid reparations to the jews for what their Nazi ancestors did?

Should the US not have paid the Native Americans or the Japanese reparations?

The Democrats want to give every Hispanic adult who entered the country illegally a half a million dollars for locking them up for entering the country illegally. Should they pay them? You see when the Haitians did it they loaded them into planes and sent them back!

To be honest I really hope that they pay these illegals reparations so that I can laugh in the face of these gynocratic beta male Democrats show them just how much their party cares about them. You think since they have been researching giving them reparations for at least 10 years that before they would cut anyone else a check that they would cut you one but that's what the Democrats who y'al put in power feel about you and your vote you keep giving them. I hope they give them the half a million dollars so I can clown every Democrat I see!

Back