Rented a black man

JohnMurr61

Male
Gold Member
This is true story, I traveled to Boston horny for black cock, esp. after going through this site…hired an African guy from Angola From a rentmen site. He came to my room on time. Nice tight smooth body, but only a 7” cock. I sucked him and he fucked me, and came in my mouth, all good. I was size-obsessed though, and wanted a big black cock up my ass, I wanted to be stretched and hurt. Found another guy with advertised 9”, and had to go to his hotel in town. Got inside his room, pulled his sweatpants off, and out popped his fat uncircumcised cock. I had to open wide to fit him into my mouth. Needless to say, when he fucked me it hurt bad, and after a few strokes he pulled out because my ass was *******. He didn’t want to fuck me anymore, so I sucked and jerked him off, and swallowed his hot load. I told him I’d be back another time after I trained my boi cunt with a big dildo.

Oh I met a Haiten guy when I was gassing up. He was pumping his gas with an interesting bulge in his pants. I caught his eye and slowly dropped my gaze to his crotch and I sensually licked my lips. He got it and came over. Long story short he followed me home and I sucked his really, really BLACK cock multiple times. Oh,and what a CUMMER! He very nearly drowned me with his massive loads!!!

This is true story, I traveled to Boston horny for black cock, esp. after going through this site…hired an African guy from Angola From a rentmen site. He came to my room on time. Nice tight smooth body, but only a 7” cock. I sucked him and he fucked me, and came in my mouth, all good. I was size-obsessed though, and wanted a big black cock up my ass, I wanted to be stretched and hurt. Found another guy with advertised 9”, and had to go to his hotel in town. Got inside his room, pulled his sweatpants off, and out popped his fat uncircumcised cock. I had to open wide to fit him into my mouth. Needless to say, when he fucked me it hurt bad, and after a few strokes he pulled out because my ass was *******. He didn’t want to fuck me anymore, so I sucked and jerked him off, and swallowed his hot load. I told him I’d be back another time after I trained my boi cunt with a big dildo.
My wife loves me to jack off when she is getting her pussylips spread wide open by a big huge thick and long black cock

Back